PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding offence on crb check

tinks carer
14-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I have Ofsted coming on Wednesday to have a chat with my daughter regarding her CRB check .

When She was 15 she and her bf had an argument and my daughter slapped her so the friends mum thought it would be a good idea to involve the police !
My daughter had to write a statement what happened and basicly She was told she was being cautioned for it but it wouldnt go on her record well it has .So it is down on her record as battery !

So as she lives with me will this go against me to look after children in my home ?

Wheelybug
14-01-2013, 11:55 AM
My hubbie got drunk on his stag night, got into a disagreement with bouncers at a night club and ended up being charged with affray:o (this was 15 years ago!!) I thought this would affect my chances of being registered but it didn't. I explained to Ofsted when they visited what had happened and they were fine so hopefully you will be too.

Cathy x.

silvermist
14-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Im sure if you explain they will be understanding. They arent as scary as they first appear xx

tinks carer
14-01-2013, 12:43 PM
She had to write to them to explain what happened before the end of November ,which she did, so is this just a follow up call to the reply to u think ?

buttonmoon11
14-01-2013, 12:48 PM
I think she will be fine, after a night out years ago my husband hit me whilst I was pregnant to the point I bled, a lot. We got over it eventually but it's on his record as well as a punch up he had a couple if years before that.

Ofsted came to interview us both and we explained everything, better to be honest and she accepted me to cm. it's not as bad as it feels

silvermist
14-01-2013, 12:55 PM
She had to write to them to explain what happened before the end of November ,which she did, so is this just a follow up call to the reply to u think ?

Yes it probably is. I really wouldnt wory. Hope all goes well xx:thumbsup:

tinks carer
08-02-2013, 11:33 AM
We have had the visit ! Now my daughter has to do a health dec form to ensure she is ok medically ?? Has anyone's else's partner, child had to do this as well ?