PDA

View Full Version : My home made craft pictures.

Toothfairy
10-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Hi
I hope it is ok to put this here.
I've started making and selling 3D Papercraft pictures and also Button pictures in my spare time.
Please take a look at my Facebook page.

Thank you xx

www.facebook.com/3DHandMadeWithLove

loocyloo
10-01-2013, 09:02 PM
i LOVE button pictures.

i've tried, but they never look right when i do them! i also LOVE your baby foot in buttons. very cute :D

Toothfairy
11-01-2013, 08:45 AM

Daisy De
11-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Lovely, really different :thumbsup:

cherry
11-01-2013, 09:01 AM
I love the button pictures, my friend is having a baby soon and I might be interested in the button foot picture.

Could you let me know what the postage would be.

Toothfairy
11-01-2013, 09:42 AM
I love the button pictures, my friend is having a baby soon and I might be interested in the button foot picture.

Could you let me know what the postage would be.

Hi, I will take one to the post office today and get a quote for postage.
I've only sold to friends and family so far and at craft fairs, so I've not had to post one before.
Will get back to you a.s.a.p.

k1rstie
11-01-2013, 09:54 AM
They are lovely, I have never seen pictures made out of buttons before.

Are you sure they are priced high enough. I would think the buttons cost a fortune, and the frames too?

FussyElmo
11-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Just liked your page they are lovely :thumbsup:

Toothfairy
11-01-2013, 10:44 AM
They are lovely, I have never seen pictures made out of buttons before.

Are you sure they are priced high enough. I would think the buttons cost a fortune, and the frames too?

Hi, they cost me about £5 to make so I'm only earning £5 from them.
I tried selling them for more at the craft fairs but I found people are reluctant to pay much more.
At Easter, I may look at putting them up to £12 and see how they go.

What would you think a good price would be?
Any advice welcome :thumbsup:

Toothfairy
14-01-2013, 09:28 AM
Hi everyone
The pictures are £4.99 P&P

Please feel free to message me with any orders, I'd love to hear from you xx

lilac_dragon
14-01-2013, 10:15 AM
They're really lovely Toothfairy - I will order one in march ( I know that's a long way off) as we will have a new baby in the famuily. Need to wait til they arrive to know boy/girl etc.

I've been trying to buy one of these deep photo frame things for a collection of badges I have, I'd loveto display them rather than just having them in a scrapbook, but have no idea of what to call them or where to order them from - advice please?

caz3007
14-01-2013, 12:26 PM
I love these, have liked your page. I love crafting too

Toothfairy
14-01-2013, 02:16 PM
They're really lovely Toothfairy - I will order one in march ( I know that's a long way off) as we will have a new baby in the famuily. Need to wait til they arrive to know boy/girl etc.

I've been trying to buy one of these deep photo frame things for a collection of badges I have, I'd loveto display them rather than just having them in a scrapbook, but have no idea of what to call them or where to order them from - advice please?

The frames are called a few things ie: Deep Frame, Box Frame, Shadow Box Frame, 3D frame
Every site seems to call them different names.
Try EBay, craft websites, wilkinsons, ikea, John lewis etc

It all depends what size and quality you want.

I shop around and order from the cheapest site. HTH :thumbsup:

caz3007
14-01-2013, 02:39 PM
The range do them too, dont know about the price, but I scrapbook 12x12 and have looked at some to do as gifts in the past

lilac_dragon
16-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Thankyou:)