PDA

View Full Version : Annual return - SCSWIS

Mikiec
08-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Folks, I am a newly registered childminder in Scotland (been registered since November 2012) and I received (like everyone else) a reminder to do my annual return.
Now I was a payroll manager in a previous life so consider myself to be fairly intelligent but by jings am I confused right now!
I've logged onto the Eforms from the SCSWIS and couldn't see anything. I then clicked on submitted to find my annual return already done??? I can't make any changes to it (not that I need to) but I did not submit it!!! Looking at the date, it was completed today!
Can anyone shed any light on this for me at all?
Any help would be really appreciated!!
Thanks

lizduncan72
09-01-2013, 08:49 AM
I think if you've just recently registered maybe you don't need to do it? When I logged on to do mine it was under current forms. Probably best to phone them and check though

scottishlass
09-01-2013, 03:52 PM
I just registered in November too - not sure if we have to do it or not - when I was sent the evaluation form one I wasn't to do it but will have a look for this one!

lizduncan72
09-01-2013, 04:01 PM
You probably don't have to because they ask for details of your service from January to December so if you only registered in November then you won't have worked long enough. Always best to check to be sure though!!

lynncjt
12-01-2013, 08:52 PM
I registered in July and I had one showing in my current forms, best contact them and check! Did you receive an email from them about it?

Mikiec
15-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Thanks everyone. I checked with the SCSWIS and they've confirmed that if you were registered after 1st October then you don't have to complete it. Phew!! x

lynncjt
15-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Glad you got it sorted! That's the sort of reply you want!

scottishlass
15-01-2013, 01:56 PM
I just got pretty much the same reply too!! Xx