PDA

View Full Version : how does this site work? sorry for dumb question

woowit
06-01-2013, 08:57 AM
I am confused at how to find my threads, i know they are moderated before being allowed, how long does this need happen for? Also i have read about different membership levels and codes with you get higher membership. What are these codes for and what are the membership levels. Sorry for the newbie questions im getting there xxx

crazykidz
09-01-2013, 12:28 AM
I am confused at how to find my threads, i know they are moderated before being allowed, how long does this need happen for? Also i have read about different membership levels and codes with you get higher membership. What are these codes for and what are the membership levels. Sorry for the newbie questions im getting there xxx

yes i need help too with this site :eek::eek:

sarah707
09-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Moderation takes as long as it takes... we are all volunteers and do it when we can get online.

You will find more information about membership levels and other forum info here -

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/member-information/

I hope you are enjoying the forum :D

crazykidz
09-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Hi Sarah

Thank you for reply - hello everyone im new to this site & i am just finding my way around the site etc, I am ofsted registered childminder since 2011 & im also studying my level 3.