PDA

View Full Version : New Years Plans.....

karensmart4
30-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Well my New Years Plans.... not resolutions cause I don't keep them :blush:

1) be more assertive (in a nice way of course) :)

2) do something for 'Me'

3) save some pennies

4) make more time to visit friends and family

5) ???????

6) ??????

Will add as I decide :D

What are your plans :cool:

bunyip
30-12-2012, 05:45 PM
My New Year's resolutions will be:-

1. Stop making lists.

3. Learn to count.

C. Be more consistent.

F. Learn my alphabet.

:D

TAZ
30-12-2012, 06:33 PM
To have a tidy house that stays tidy without any effort on my part (well I can dream can't I):joker:

cathtee
30-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Loose weight (dd gets married july) so mother of the bride IS GOING TO BE THINNER!

then save some money for a holiday in the sun

start preparing for xmas earlier than this year

And most importantly be happy and healthy and not worry about Mrs O :thumbsup:

silvermist
30-12-2012, 07:25 PM
1. Loose weight and excersise more.
2. Spend more quality time with my hubby.
3. Try to keep on top of housework.
4. Keep fighting against bullying for my dd.

:thumbsup:

FussyElmo
30-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Just to be happy :D

mrs robbie williams
31-12-2012, 08:30 AM
mine are:

make sure every room is tidy and has a purpose (not a dumping ground !)
save some money
do my tax return :blush:
take on more mindees - pre school age if poss so i can get back into planning and doing activities
only drink every other night :blush::blush:
do my paperwork daily
take more exercise
find a nice friendly playgroup on a tuesday morning in the hope we mums and minders can meet up outside of playgroup too:thumbsup:

buttonmoon11
31-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Mine are

Use my impending op and recovery as a starting point to lose weight with slimming world (anyone want to join me??) we are going to a wedding in July and I've seen a gorgeous outfit in next to have :0)

Find a happy medium for me, dh has his perfect job now, kids are settled in school so now it's time for me to find what I want to do, just for me.

Clear all the crap from my life

Be a fun, happy, slim, head strong mum

Roseolivia
31-12-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm determined to lose up to 3stone to get to my perfect weight, am already with SWorld and have lost 8lbs but need to keep on track once New Year over with.
Keep up to date with my paperwork, no more writing individual planning the way i was, going to go with the flow and take photos and do next steps that way.
Exercise more, going to start taking the dog out every morning when i'm woken up by Alfie at 5am rather than lay in bed. Zumba finished now so going to go walking with friend before we go to SWorld and hopefully do Zumba on the xbox at home once a week.
Have set nights (when dp at pub) where i do my college work so i don't get behind.
Keep on top of the housework
Try to stop being a shouty mum:(

Not much really, just need to chill out before i end up having a heart attack like my dad did at an early age (45).

margimum
31-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Don't know why I bother making these lists because I never stick to them:blush:
I opened an old diary whilst doing tax return and saw my plans for 2010 had been almost the same as I would put for 2013. These include sorting out the conservatory...4 years and it's still a dumping ground! Halve the credit card bills and lose weight.. both still going in wrong direction:blush:
I think this year I will just be grateful for those I love to be healthy and happy:)