PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got one...???

primula
30-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Hi, just wondering if anyone has one of those stick re-chargeable vaccum cleaners or rechargeable carpet sweeper?? I would like to get one to do a qiuck clean up rather then getting the heavy hetty out all the time. Any recomendations please!!??

cathtee
30-12-2012, 05:16 PM
I have a Gtech one, it's very useful for when you just want to get something up quick the charge on it last for ages when only used
once a day for small amount, although you are supposed to be able to do the whole house on one charge, but I prefer to use my dyson for
that as it gives a deeper clean, but all in all I'm very pleased with mine :thumbsup:

Maza
30-12-2012, 08:20 PM
I have the hand held dyson one and wouldn't be without it. Great for around the highchairs after mealtimes, under the cushions of the settee etc. One of the best things I have ever bought.

k1rstie
30-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Both myself and my Mum have the gtech ones. From argos or tesco i think.

My mum has one at home plus one at her static caravan in france- brilliant for the sandy trail the kids leave.

Brilliant. Its not supposed to be as good as a normal hoover or a dyson, but brilliant for the mess under the table at during crafts or at tea time - I just put the crumb tray in the dishwasher. Fantastic for hama beads !!!

One of the reasons I got it was to stop my dyson waking the babies up while they were sleeping, the sweeper is so much quieter.

So long as the kids do not sweep up the end tassels on my expensive rug, the kids all fight to use it!!

For the elderley who do not get the place very dirty, they are brilliant, as the hoover is so heavy to push round.

For childminders - fantastic - more quiet than the hoover, put in dishwasher after the messy bits, much better than getting the dyson out, get the kids to do it for you!!! cheaper than a hand held dsyson etc