PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve - 1 more sleep to go.............

FussyElmo
24-12-2012, 08:59 AM
So have we been naughty or nice - Im definetly on the nice list :D

Well was hoping for a nice relaxed chilled day but my littlest dd has woke up with conjunctivitus. So a visit to the chemist is in order not sure whether to brave the miserable looking day or wait till dh gets in.

What are you up to Im going to start the trifle and veg later but most of it will be cooked as and when tomorrow :thumbsup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU

Oh and if you think you havent been too good all year and this is for you.

shortstuff
24-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Might be able to save you a trip x. According to my gp there is no evidence that the cream we all use actually speeds up the eye getting better. When i took my son i was told to just bathe it using boiled, cooled water as it is just as effective x

Hope it saves you a manic trip x

Maza
24-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Lol! I'm actually very organised for the first time ever. I too was looking forward to a nice relaxing day........hubby and I have woken up with a tummy bug:panic: Just bad runs at the moment, no vomiting but I am fading. DD is entertaining herself making paper doily angels but not sure how long that will last. x

FussyElmo
24-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Might be able to save you a trip x. According to my gp there is no evidence that the cream we all use actually speeds up the eye getting better. When i took my son i was told to just bathe it using boiled, cooled water as it is just as effective x

Hope it saves you a manic trip x

I know and the reasonable sensible part of me knows you are right and I would tell people this myself HOWEVER the paranoid mummy side says I need to go and get cream just incase they get infected :thumbsup:

MAZA hope you and your dh feel better soon hopefully its a short bug :thumbsup:

Maza
24-12-2012, 10:22 AM
I know and the reasonable sensible part of me knows you are right and I would tell people this myself HOWEVER the paranoid mummy side says I need to go and get cream just incase they get infected :thumbsup:

MAZA hope you and your dh feel better soon hopefully its a short bug :thumbsup:

Yeah, FussyElmo, I would be the same regarding the cream because it's the fear of Christmas day when everything is closed that would probably make me go to the chemist too! Hope she gets better soon poor thing. x

mushpea
24-12-2012, 01:53 PM
well we had a manic trip to the vets this morning, our kitten was spayed on friday, she showed no signs of licking or pulling at the woulnd and the vet said unless she does we can leave the collar off, yesterday morning I checked her over and her stitches had gone:eek::panic:, silly cat had managed to pull them out, the nurse this morning said is should be fine but to be on the look out for infection so the collar has been on since yesterday morning and she is not amused, she keeps walking backwards draggin her head along the floor to get the collar off.

singingcactus
24-12-2012, 03:03 PM
I am sitting catching up on the mentalist, and the teens have taken their little brother upstairs and they are all playing diablo 3 together. Taking the younger one out to the famikies club in a bit with a few friends for a christmas beer.
I don't have anything to prep for christmas day, I could do the mash I guess, but will just do it tomorrow while the sausages and haggis cook. Other than that just having boston baked beans which I will put on to bake in the morning too.
Hope you all have a fun filled, and restful holiday time.