PDA

View Full Version : Crb's back...What next?

Jo1988
14-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I have received my CRB's back (one for me, my partner and my sister..who will be my assistant). They have all the other documents..(health declaration etc)

Just wondering what happens now? I have had no contact from Ofsted since starting the application process. (Apart from the invoice)

Thanks

Joanne

sineadquinn
14-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Hi

Ofsted should receive the crbs a day or two after you unfortunately for me my parters never arrived with Ofsted so had to have it resend but lucky I was calling to check.

Anyway after they received them back it was quite quickly all passed over to arrange inspection and then I waited about a week for a phone call to arrange pre-reg visit. Crbs were the last thing Ofsted were waiting for for us and I think that is the case most of the time. But worth maybe giving them a quick call to chase up. X

Traceyx
19-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Hi Joanne,

How long did your crb checks take to come back? sent mine off and I'm at stage 2.. seems to take forever!

T x

sineadquinn
19-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Mine took just over 3 weeks I was lucky that was quick obviously depends in area time of year ect.. Stage 2 is normally quite quick though it only took mine 3 days to get to stage 4. Stage 4 is the longest part as that's when it's with the police. Hope you hear soon :-) x

serin
26-12-2012, 11:08 PM
My crb took no more than 2 weeks maybe less. Depends on your luck. Ofsted will also seek social services approval from each borough that you have lived in the past 5 years. After that they will contact Tribal. This is the company that come to inspect your premises. You then become registered and Ofsted re-inspect you for grading 5 months later.