PDA

View Full Version : The moment your dh rings............................................. .....

FussyElmo
13-12-2012, 02:16 PM
and asks if you are busy.

No said I just helping out at the toddler christmas party.

Oh good he said could you bake cakes for the works party tonight.

Next time I saying Im christmas shopping.

24 cupcakes and 12 scones later - didnt get in till 1 from the party :D

Im a put on downtrodden wife - ok thats one big fib :laughing::laughing::laughing:

loocyloo
13-12-2012, 02:33 PM
i've learnt to never say i'm not busy ....

its always 'can you just pop to the post office or ... ' yes, easy with 3 LO !!:laughing:

JCrakers
13-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Lol

My dh rang me yesterday at 4pm...I couldn't even hear him...lol
I had a houseful and he knows I can't talk on the phone...he wanted to know if his football kit had been washed

dette
13-12-2012, 02:48 PM
first rule of childminding..always tell your other half you're busy ..even on the rare occasion that you're not !!! dont let the side down...we are always busy ..repeat it after me " i am busy "

charleyfarley
13-12-2012, 04:50 PM
You really are the down trodden wife aren't you FussyElmo :laughing::laughing:

I would say he owes you one and isn't there a cake thing we want to go to :laughing:

My hubby often phones at my most busiest time either in the morning when I'm getting my 2 ready, sandwich boxes, swimming kit, glasses and homework sorted into bags or when I'm just loading the los in the pushchair for school run later just to tell me it's cold!!!!!!!:angry: And then when I say I'm busy he carries on telling me what he's doing during the day :panic:

Carol xxx

FussyElmo
13-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Very downtrodden carol think a day out is the answer :-D

Only just finished cleaning the kitchen. Gosh I must be the world's worst messiest cook!!!

TooEarlyForGin?
13-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Isn't it typical though, today my DH was off and I am always complaining at how busy I am and don't have time for even a hot cuppa during the day. Today one didn't come as she is poorly (coughing thank goodness not the vomiting virus) my other 2 little ones were in a brilliant mood and were fun instead of the usual snatching, hitting, screaming.... we went out and had a lovely time in the park examining the ice, they fell fast asleep on the way home and slept for 2 hours. :eek: Which for one is OK, but the other one NEVER sleeps once the buggy has stopped. And as the local school were going to a panto, I had no after schoolies so not madly doing dinner.

He now doesn't believe my days are usually madness.

migimoo
13-12-2012, 10:08 PM
My DH always seems to be just passing and pops in for a cuppa on the rare occasion that the LO's are sleeping or happily playing on their own......grrrr!

caz3007
14-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Mine rings up and says things like 'Did you find my driving licence'....ummm I was going to look at nap time and as its only 10am, we havent had nap time yet. He also used to ring and say can you..... Funnily enough he has stopped doing that now...lol

beejgee
14-12-2012, 10:03 AM
I completely agree with you all, my dh has learnt to say " if you get a minute" before asking me to do something. He also says "well I wish I worked at home" and " yes but it's not like going to work" gets me angry!! X

Paulab
14-12-2012, 11:23 AM
My DH always seems to be just passing and pops in for a cuppa on the rare occasion that the LO's are sleeping or happily playing on their own......grrrr!

Lol this always happens to me too, especially with my ds1 who's 17, when he pops home from sixth form , he's tells everyone I've got the cushiest job in the world :-000

The Juggler
14-12-2012, 01:55 PM
you know you love it :laughing::laughing:

FussyElmo
14-12-2012, 02:38 PM
you know you love it :laughing::laughing:

Yes I do but hate deadlines and rushing :-)