PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sorry for myself

Daisy De
06-12-2012, 04:08 PM
I have flu, haven't been able to get out of bed last two days temperature, sore throat, headache and my whole body aches, never been as ill as this, never ill usually.

Am downstairs on sofa today but the slightest thing is exhausting me, son is on holiday abroad, daughter at work so all alone :(

My mindees parents were all great when I rang saying I could'nt work but as I have no partner, losing the money for this week will hit me hard especially this time of year so feeling sad. I also have paperwork I had planned to do this week but just can't even think about that.

How can writing this short message be so exhausting :(

hectors house
06-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Hope you feel better soon - it's miserable enough feeling rough but with no one to look after you too, thats not good.

I've just had text from parent saying mindee not coming tomorrow being sick, I'm quite pleased as have a cold and haven't been sleeping well, so one less on full pay is great news.

Hope you are fitting fit to start again on Monday and back to full wages.

nipper
06-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Just wanted to say poor you. We just run ourselves ragged don't we and then no wonder everything packs in this time of year!:group hug:

winstonian
06-12-2012, 06:38 PM
poor you, hope you feel better soon x

chriss
06-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Rest, rest and more rest....feel better soon :)

clareelizabeth1
06-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Hope you feel better soon. And the money loss doesn't hit you to hard.

cathtee
06-12-2012, 10:34 PM
get well soon, try and relax for the rest of the week and weekend, paperwork can wait :group hug:

miffy
06-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Hope you feel better soon.

Get plenty of rest, look after yourself - everything else can wait

Miffy xx

lynnfi
07-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Give yourself all the treats you can. Take the opportunity to rest like you've never done before, cosy, taking good care of your body and mind, letting go of the stress on the money. The best present you can give yourself is to take it easy and switch the sadness off!

WibbleWobble
07-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Get well soon , big hugs

Wibble xxxxx

Chimps Childminding
07-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Hope you feel better soon xx

Daisy De
07-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Thank you everyone.

Feeling a bit better today, although amazed how weak this has left me. I'm usually a bit mind over matter with any illness and like most of you just get on with it but this has floored me.

As for the money, christmas and paperwork, I will survive, it will get done and I'm sure we will all have a wonderful christmas :)

Note to self: Do not encourage dd towards a nursing career, she is scary :D