PDA

View Full Version : first inspection done! anybody want to see?

Mandalane
22-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Hey everyone, I had my grading inspection last week and really was not as bad as you think, am happy to share my full inspection with anyone that would like to see to get an idea of what they are all about just drop me a message with your e-mail address and will e-mail it over x

sarah707
22-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Congratulations Mandalane and thank you for your kind offer.

I am sure members will find it useful to browse a few reports it's always interesting to see what inspectors are looking for :D

silvermist
22-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Hiya, congratulations. I wouldnt mind reading it please if you dont mind. Will pm you xxx

jo.jo76
22-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Thank you Mandalane that would be great, thank you. I'll pm you my email address x

Your inbox is full! :-)

lorrainemcp
22-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi
I'm a newbee and got my first inspection on wednesday and to be honest I'm bricking it :panic:
I would love to have a look at your report

Thank you :)

Note from admin - please send email by personal message for confidentiality

Jexer72
22-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Yes please would love to read your report. My email address is.....]. Many thanks.

littlestars12
23-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Hi i am also looking to book inspection but am a little scared of the unknown:panic: please could i also see ur report :)

Thank you and congrats :)

H.House
25-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Hi
Another newbee here. Glad it went well. Would love to have a nosey please. Thank you.

Thanks
Helen

mrs robbie williams
27-11-2012, 12:45 PM
yes please email is .........] xx

misssunshine
27-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi please email me on .............

chriss
27-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Your inbox is full, am not surprised !! Maybe you can direct us to the ofsted site and we can look it up there ?:)

TJF
27-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Another newbie here, would love to have a nosey, my email address is ............ thanks. :-)

MrsPAndre
28-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Hiya, I would love to see your report if its not too late, thanks. I have Ofsted due after christmas for my first inspection, have tried to inbox you but it said it was full, thanks x

Lucy000
28-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi, its very kind of you to share I'd love to have a look please my e mail is..............
Thank you:)

cindyn207
29-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Hey everyone, I had my grading inspection last week and really was not as bad as you think, am happy to share my full inspection with anyone that would like to see to get an idea of what they are all about just drop me a message with your e-mail address and will e-mail it over x

hi firstly congratulations
can you share your inspection with me , i think i have everything in place i need to have, but would be lovely hearing from someone who has just gone through it x

cindyn207
29-11-2012, 12:41 PM
would love to hear from you about your ofsted visit, im beginning to get nervous now has my
first 1 is looming x thanks

SGreenie
29-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Would love a nosey!

<Note from admin - please keep your email address confidential and share it by personal message. Thank you>

cindyn207
30-11-2012, 07:53 AM
would love to hear from you about your ofsted visit, im beginning to get nervous now has my
first 1 is looming x thanks
:p

<Note from admin - please keep your email address confidential and share it by personal message. Thank you>

Samcat
30-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Would love to see it too. Mine should be due any time after Christmas. Can't PM you though as your inbox is full.

kiran
01-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi Mandalane,
I am having my first grade registration on 5th of dec could you kindly let me know how will the inspection be.
Thanking you
Kiran.

lilac_dragon
02-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Well done Mandalane, I'd love to see it please, will pm you.

Deb12homer
05-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Would you mind if I viewed your inspection ofsted called today and I'm worried about it many thanks Debbie x

<Note from admin - please ask the member by personal message to protect your email address. Thank you>

Muckypups
09-12-2012, 06:08 PM

hunny it wont let me pm you it says your up to your message quota or something. My email address is akeararoxy at hotmail *** com
Thanks

Play2Learn
02-01-2013, 07:38 PM

Hi there, congratulations. I am expecting an ofsted inspection soon. My first one. I would be so appreciative to read it. I am not sure if this is where I should give you my email, is this message personal or is it public? Please let me know as I wish to contact you for that report. Many thanks.

MISSYL20
06-01-2013, 05:37 PM
I am a newbie and due my 1st inspection soon. Would love to see a copy of your inspection if you could email me. I'm stressing myself out over it x

<Note from admin - please send a personal message>

MISSYL20
06-01-2013, 08:27 PM
I am a newbie and due my 1st inspection soon. Would love to see a copy of your inspection if you could email me. I'm stressing myself out over it x

<Note from admin - please send a personal message>

jadavi
07-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks Mandalane.

Richard
07-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Please do not include your email addresses in any forum posts.

It is not a good idea to publicly display your email address and there is a significant risk that your email address will be picked up spiders that crawl the internet and added to email lists that are bombarded with spam.

Any email addresses in posts will be deleted by the moderators when they come to our attention.

Thank you

Richard