PDA

View Full Version : Activities for under 2's

ClaireDalli
21-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Hello, i'm looking after two 15 month olds, can anyone suggest some good activities that I can do with them?

eddie
21-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Treasure baskets! This is the perfect age for using them. Wicker baskets filled with items for them to explore - lots of pics and lots of LJ observation opportunities!!

Also sensory play like finger paints, sand/water play and musical instruments are a big hit here.

sarah707
21-11-2012, 07:11 PM
My little ones love anything sensory. They are into the toy boxes now in a big way too so we get down the blocks and make towers... get down the cars and make traffic jams... do some chugging with the trains etc...

Great fun! :D

georginawrigley
16-01-2013, 02:18 PM
my fifteen month old likes playing with my bangles and putting them on the kitchen towel holder, putting plastic milk bottle tops into bun tins , playing with cereal in the play kitchen, popping bubbles from the bubble machine :laughing:

Marshmallow
24-01-2013, 11:00 PM
:rolleyes: I have hundreds of bangles, they were headin for the bin :blush: not now :jump for joy:

my fifteen month old likes playing with my bangles and putting them on the kitchen towel holder, putting plastic milk bottle tops into bun tins , playing with cereal in the play kitchen, popping bubbles from the bubble machine :laughing: