PDA

View Full Version : pre reg inspection what paperwork do I need

lindseyn23
20-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Hi there everyone,
This is my first post have worked as a qualified nanny for 27 years and am now registering as a childminder. I have most of my policies and procedures in place and my aims and objectives. I am on the second week of induction training my care Inspectorate phoned me and will be coming in 2 weeks and as he put it is new to the post so will be thorough... great... which has put me on edge a bit...Can anyone please advise me what other paperwork they will need if any wil be glad for any advise. :)

sarah707
20-11-2012, 05:55 PM
You need to work through the Ofsted pre-reg document and make sure you have all your evidence in place to support your answers.

Good luck! Don't forget to let us know how you get on :D

danasdaycare
27-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Hi,

I would double check with your trainer on your induction training. Inspectors seem to be very variable. As far as I am aware, Ofsted applies to England only. Show your inspector what you have after trainer has given advice. He will point you in right direction if he wants more.

Good luck:thumbsup:

sarah707
27-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Oh I am so sorry - I didn't see your post was in the Scottish section of the forum :blush:

This booklet might be useful :D

http://www.pkc.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/632F6A47-90ED-4B27-AE62-EAE078DA50BF/0/BecomingaChildminderYourquestionsanswered.pdf