PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Plumstead, Greenwich

sanja
20-11-2012, 10:19 AM
My name is Sanja, I am OFSTED registered childminder provider. I can offer your child a clean, warm, stimulating environment that will help your child grow in confidence.

I have two children 6 and 4 and we live in a beautiful, non-smoking, happy environment with a big garden fully equip children to have an opportunities for plenty of fresh air and exercise.

I am also surrounded by a wealth of parks, playgroups, farms, forest, libraries ect.

I am offering many creative and fun learning activities such as play dough, painting, junk modelling, messy play, corn flour, puzzles, role-play, and dressing up, stories with puppets, games with numbers by which will promote the prime and specific areas of Children’s development. I will keep individual and daily diaries while your child is in my care and will be informed daily.

My priority is your child, therefore I am sure that we will work in partnership so that your child gets the best possible care and we keep on top of their development, so they reach their full potential. :)

Please contact me via the forum for more information.