PDA

View Full Version : SO EXITED THIS IS IT WOO HOO i did it

sony123
17-11-2012, 09:44 PM
omg im so exited finally ive had a defornate parent book appointment with two children this week and another the day after. After all the enquiries finally i might be fully booked by the end of next week and working full time woo hoo :) their is hope yipeeeee :)

on the other hand im so nervous i cant think straight so here goes ( i have a week settling in period so do i need to do all papeprwork and contract with parent and if children dont settle in after week then just cancel it.) I think this is correct but need feedback as i am a beginner and need advice from u professionals pretty please as a way bit nervous lol!

xx

scottishlass
18-11-2012, 12:59 AM
hi Sony

Well done - glad things are looking up for you! :)

I have only just registered but signed my first wee one to start last monday and signed up another wee one to start monday coming - i just did the paperwork and then if needs be would cancel it:) :)

blue bear
18-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Well done, let's hope it all works out for you,fingers crossed and all that.
Yes complete the paperwork before the child is left with you and if the contract does not go ahead after the settling in period then you cannel everything.

Helcatt
18-11-2012, 12:58 PM
All sounds great!

Yes, all paperwork done and signed before you start!

Is one week really enough for settling in? I allow 4 weeks which can be extended, if agreeable on both sides

Hx

ajc
18-11-2012, 07:10 PM
I think I would give it more than a week for settling in period, some children settle really quickly but some need longer, think you should give yourself a bit longer than a week to settle them as that would be a bit stressful for you. Good luck!