PDA

View Full Version : bullying

sony123
13-11-2012, 10:06 AM
my daughter is being bullied by a child i was lookng after who is in pre school with her and im really worried want to know shes having a good time and everything is sorted or i cant do c.minding if children r going to be like this towards her. i might have to wait till shes in school another 6months away! i spoke to the parent and they were just assy with me ! i spoke to the teacher n they get really bitchy surely this is unprofessional and is unacceptable is a nursery!

she looked disapointed to see up turn up today i was not expecting that at all ! why would they be nice to the child n parent who is doing the bullying n nasty to me when my daughter is the one being bullied urgh so fuming right now feel like reporting them!

silvermist
13-11-2012, 10:16 AM
OMG! Nip in it the bud now!!! I would be very angry at pre schools attitiude! I would ask for their support in the matter and if that doesnt work I would make a formal complaint! Trust me, my daughter has been bullied the whole time she has been at high school and whilst its very different situations it must be sorted out now. Good luck, let us know how you get on xxx

VeggieSausage
13-11-2012, 02:01 PM
1. Make an immediate appointment with key worker and nursery manager
2. Ask to see their anti-bullying policy
3. Read policy and check that all is being done accordingly
4. Put in writing any complaint you have asap
5. I would not have any contact with other parent or child and let nursery sort it
6. Big hugs to your dd

Ripeberry
13-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Sorry this is happening to you. Horrible when even little 3-4yr olds bully, let alone as older children/adults :(
I would have a meeting with the key worker. If they refuse then contact Ofsted.

bunyip
13-11-2012, 04:02 PM
1. Make an immediate appointment with key worker and nursery manager
2. Ask to see their anti-bullying policy
3. Read policy and check that all is being done accordingly
4. Put in writing any complaint you have asap
5. I would not have any contact with other parent or child and let nursery sort it
6. Big hugs to your dd

I agree.

The one thing you cannot afford to do is wait until dd starts school and hope that'll change anything. There's absolutely nothing to suggest it will be any different. Nip it in the bud, and make those who have the power to do something about it take responsibility.

Big hugs. :group hug:

sony123
13-11-2012, 06:56 PM
thankyou for all your feedback really helped xx she seems happier after i colected her today and wants to go bk tomorrow :) so happy mummy again hope its stopped now.