PDA

View Full Version : Own contracts

buttonmoon11
08-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Hello everyone

I just wondered how many of you use your own contracts and for those that do, where did you find a template for it? I'm trying to reduce my costs and this is one way I thought of but no idea where to look

Can anyone help? x

Tunja
08-11-2012, 11:23 AM
I use my own contracts which have in the past stood up in the small claims court. I did not use a tenplate. There are example in the childminding secrets of success book and website.
Tunja

Hello everyone

I just wondered how many of you use your own contracts and for those that do, where did you find a template for it? I'm trying to reduce my costs and this is one way I thought of but no idea where to look

Can anyone help? x

samb
08-11-2012, 01:20 PM
I have done my own. I just used the MM ones I used at the time to be my template and then wrote my own based on it. It was quite good in terms of helping with wording but also I took out all the repitition and also have adapted it to suit term time/ad hoc/regular contracted times etc with ease.

JCrakers
08-11-2012, 01:38 PM
I do my own. I do all my own paperwork. No need in paying someone for something I can do myself :thumbsup:

Can't remember where I got the template from, can't remember now.
Somewhere off the Internet

sarah707
08-11-2012, 06:31 PM
If you are insured by NCMA you should check before using your own contracts as I understand you will not be covered in case of problems if you do not use their pre-printed ones.

If you are insured by Morton Michel you can use your own contract.

Hth :D

leeanne910
08-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Ive made my own n had checked over. i contacted ncma n they said its fine to use ur own contracts

Devonmaid
09-11-2012, 09:07 AM
I use my own. I googled 'childminding contracts' and looked at some for inspiration, noted down what I needed to include, and added a few bits that I felt I wanted to include too. A friend is a legal secretary, and checked them over for me and said they were ok. It took me ages to do, but now I have the template on file I can add and change anything to suit the parents/children, it was worth the time it took - I think!