PDA

View Full Version : It's wine o'clock here already

JCrakers
07-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Started at 6.01pm :laughing:

Anyone joining me for a glass or two?

funemnx
07-11-2012, 06:48 PM
It's wine o'clock in my heart so will join you for a virtual glass! Hubby and I are trying not to drink in the week :-(

blue bear
07-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Passme a glass, I've run out:panic:

cathtee
07-11-2012, 09:40 PM
I would join you and believe me i could do with a glass after the after school today but i haven't got any:crying:

Make do with chocolate instead:clapping:

The Juggler
07-11-2012, 09:50 PM
my plan is no wine mon-thurs - failed on Monday and had one glass. but was successful last night and tonight :clapping: mind you doing bootcamp class helped - my arms were too tired to lift a glass :laughing::laughing:

JCrakers
07-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I enjoyed my wine with my chocolate that I had nicked out of the in laws Xmas hamper. Dh is away on business so he will never know, I'll buy some to replace it tomorrow...:cool:

Went down a treat, had a nice relaxing night after my very busy day on Tuesday that I'm still recovering from

Thanks for joining me :D

The Juggler
07-11-2012, 09:58 PM
I enjoyed my wine with my chocolate that I had nicked out of the in laws Xmas hamper. Dh is away on business so he will never know, I'll buy some to replace it tomorrow...:cool:

Went down a treat, had a nice relaxing night after my very busy day on Tuesday that I'm still recovering from

Thanks for joining me :D

now i must admit i DID manage some chocolate ;)