PDA

View Full Version : Someone slap me

JCrakers
07-11-2012, 01:39 PM
:mad: I'm so cross, this always happens !!!

We went up to PIL a couple of weeks ago and they had made a xmas hamper for us. She mentioned that the car would be full at Xmas with suitcases/presents so why not take the hamper with you.

We agreed on the grounds that it wasn't to be used/eaten until Xmas.

Well the box of chocolate orange sensations has just opened itself and now theres empty wrappers in the bin :blush:

I'm so ashamed of myself :laughing:

k1rstie
07-11-2012, 01:45 PM
:

Well the box of chocolate orange sensations has just opened itself and now theres empty wrappers in the bin :blush:

I'm so ashamed of myself :laughing:

orange choccy segments are famous for having a really short shelf life!! Only about a week I think. Had you left them any longer they would have gone out of code. Plus you must nevder share - definate H&S rule - I have seen a poster about it!!!:littleangel:

dette
07-11-2012, 02:04 PM
you had to for the sake of the family...chocolate is explosive and very dangerous around children.well done you for being so thoughtful :littleangel:

WibbleWobble
07-11-2012, 02:14 PM
i bought some choc coins from makro at the weekend....i opened one pack to hide the coins in lots of shredded paper (we were pirates and finding treasure)

i ate the rest

i also ate the other pack i bought

i will not go to heaven

wibble xxx

Maza
07-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Pop round to Pinkbutterfly's house and put them in her bin - then it won't count! Mind she doesn't see you though...

caz3007
07-11-2012, 03:53 PM
I have a lot of choccies under my stairs ready for xmas and I had forgotten about them, but now you have reminded me and I am heading for that choccie time of the month...lol

JCrakers
07-11-2012, 04:31 PM
I have a lot of choccies under my stairs ready for xmas and I had forgotten about them, but now you have reminded me and I am heading for that choccie time of the month...lol

THAT is exactly why I dont buy chocolate presents until Xmas Eve :D I cant be trusted at all.
Many a time Ive unwrapped selection boxes :blush:

kindredspirits
07-11-2012, 04:47 PM
mmmmmm..... i avoid this problem by buying myself a tin of quality street at this time of year, me and the kids pig out and then i am happy until xmas.

Stapleton83
07-11-2012, 05:12 PM
I confess I have also opened a box of celebrations that I had bought for Christmas as I had just had such a bad day a couple of weeks ago - oops!! That will teach me to be organised for Christmas

Never mind at least you won't have to worry about putting the weight on at Christmas :laughing:

Sam xxx

QualityCare
07-11-2012, 06:18 PM
I love cocoa dusted almonds at Christmas and often have trouble finding them, a friend of mine saw some while shopping the other week and brought me two packs which l put away for Christmas, unfortunately Christmas came early ( it was last week in case you missed it) and now there's none left.

Toothfairy
07-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Forgive me father for I have sinned........Since I started buying for the xmas goody cupboard, I have eaten.......
1 tub of Twiglets, 1 tub of mini chedders and 2 boxes of mint Matchsticks :blush::blush::blush:

lynnfi
07-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Am not a fan of chocolate so I recycle all mine. Pity you are not around, you'd have your cupboards full! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

winstonian
07-11-2012, 08:55 PM
I've just found a crunchie in the cupboard, it was very sad as it was all alone so I performed a good deed and ate it :littleangel:

cathtee
07-11-2012, 09:29 PM
I bought some chocolate to do edible sparklers with the lo's, I eat the whole bar:blush: so had to buy another one so I could do the activity the kids really enjoyed making them so it turned out ok

blue bear
07-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Chocolate talks,I often hear "eat me , eat me" coming from the cupboard.im just doing as I'm told :D

Twinkles
07-11-2012, 10:19 PM
We have a terrible evaporation problem in our house. Chocolate just evaporates. Happens to wine too. Oh and Baileys at this time of year.

PixiePetal
08-11-2012, 12:07 AM
I had a box of mint matchmakers 'evaporate' a couple of weeks ago. Used some orange ones for spikes on hedgehog cakes with mindees and they were on offer so couldn't just get 1 box - of course, had I bought 2 orange packs they would still be there as they don't evaporate - yuck!

DS has just turned 16 - DD bought him a tin of celebrations - and would you believe it, the 2 he doesn't like are my fave :clapping:

katieanna
09-11-2012, 11:50 PM
We have now eaten 2 boxes of mini toblerones that I had bought to give to the lollipop lady and Brown Owl for Christmas