PDA

View Full Version : Smilies still being silly!!!!!!

cathtee
05-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Is it just mine is anyone else having problems with the smilies, the ones on the side work but the more button comes up asking me if I want to
close the window i'm on, it's so annoying:mad:

Chimps Childminding
05-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Is it just mine is anyone else having problems with the smilies, the ones on the side work but the more button comes up asking me if I want to
close the window i'm on, it's so annoying:mad:

If I try and get on the [More] ones everything just freezes!

Mouse
05-11-2012, 07:21 PM
It's a bit hit & miss whether mine on the side work. The ones in above seem to work, or I have to go to 'preview post' and add smilies that way :(

WibbleWobble
05-11-2012, 07:43 PM
:thank you::welldone::ohdear::group hug::cheerleader:

nope....mine are ok

jealous???

wibble xxxxxx

sarah707
05-11-2012, 07:47 PM
I wonder if it's different computers / operating systems that cause problems?

Smilies don't work very well on my new tablet - plus they are so small my poor eyes can barely pick them out - but they are fine on my computer and laptop...

If it's a tablet / Apple problem then that should be solved soon when the apps are finished. :clapping:

I will make sure Richard sees this thread :D

cathtee
05-11-2012, 08:10 PM
so glad it's not just me, just tried preview and adding more smilie :happy banana: yay that's worked, thanks for you answers ladies, will
see if it carries on working bit of a pain doing it that way though:( (never happy am I:laughing:)

Chimps Childminding
05-11-2012, 08:15 PM
It's a bit hit & miss whether mine on the side work. The ones in above seem to work, or I have to go to 'preview post' and add smilies that way :(

Thanks for that I'll give it a try!!! Have to keep resorting to (((((Hugs))))) :rolleyes:

Chimps Childminding
05-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Giving it a go!!!!! Didn't work :(

cathtee
05-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Giving it a go!!!!! Didn't work :(

When I tried it, it didn't work and then wrote more and preview 2nd time and it worked, tempremental or what, :( hasn't
worked this time) piffle

Pipsqueak
05-11-2012, 08:25 PM
my smilies are teeny tiny (the only one I can properly make out is the cheesy grinning one) and they occasionally don't work no matter how much/hard I click!!!! as for the 'more'.... might as well give that up as a bad job!

cathtee
05-11-2012, 09:22 PM
At least the "like" button works

rachelle
05-11-2012, 09:24 PM
mine are fine on safari on my apple - only just noticed there are more though :blush:

Richard
06-11-2012, 12:24 PM
The smilies seem okay for me.

If anyone is having a problem please could they let me know what type of device and web browser/version they are using and I can look into this further.

Richard :)