PDA

View Full Version : Finally pre-reg visit over!

Twix1981
02-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Such a good feeling and a huge weight off my shoulders. Pre-reg visit went really well.

chriss
02-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Thats great !! How long did they stay and what did they ask and want to see ?

Twix1981
07-11-2012, 09:52 PM
She was at mine for 2.5 hours exactly. She did look over the house just the rooms I intend on using. Policy's and procedures she looked at. Ones that aren't there he/she should inform you. Yes to a tidy house lol.lots of questions asked. Was not as bad as I thought.

Rachael's stars
14-11-2012, 02:49 PM
im dreading mine so its good to see someone positive about there's , mines still to be booked and i cant stop panicking about having enough done in time ...by the sounds of things i really should chill out a bit lol x:panic:

SarahJellybean
15-11-2012, 11:06 AM
I was panicking too but it helped that she called on Monday afternoon to come on Tuesday this week! So didn't have too long to be nervous. She didn't look at my paperwork too much just made sure I had it, has a look at all the house and went through all the questions in the pre-reg booklet. Spent most time on the first one with the activities for the very young and the 4 yr old so i would do that on a seperate piece of paper if i were doing it again as my writing was all squished up and couldn't fit it all in!

bjm01
22-11-2012, 11:02 PM
After agree it feels great when it is over - mine was on Monday. I tried not to panic but was a bit nervous as I am new to all the EYFS. The lady was really nice and did help extract information from me. It was also 2.5 hours so think that is pretty standard. I had filled in the booklet but they weren't asked in the same way although they were probably all covered.
Anyway just waiting for the certificate now and hopefully pick up some mindees. :)

sam88
23-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Great to read you had a good experience, im due mine any day now and in SO nervous! Kept reading that Ofsted stayed for 4 hours so 2.5 hours wont be so bad! Just hope i have everything right but im panicking i might have missed something or not done something right.

Makes me feel better when i read positive things on here, thanks :)

muddyboots
27-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey ladies, it was so nice to read your posts. i joined this forum today and I am in the process of them contacting me for pre-reg visit and have paper work and lists all over my house, from repainting a wall to wiping bug marks off of the ceiling! lol i'm so nervous u would never of known ive worked with children for 14 yrs lol. I have been so busy writing policies and sorting out house i completely forgot to fill in questions form will start today so thank u ladies life savers!!!:blush:
Hope to speak again in the future x