PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING FOR BONFIRE NIGHT?

angeldelight
02-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Are you doing anything at the weekend

Are you off to a display?

We are off to the Black Country Museum it's open especially on the evening for a bonfire etc

Do you have your own fireworks ,not many bother these days what with the safety aspects....do you?

Do you have sparklers?

Have a great time and stay safe

Angel xxx

mrs robbie williams
02-11-2012, 10:28 AM
we are going to an organised display with friends and ds8 and their ds8 (best friends at school) then back to theirs for indian takeaway and wine :thumbsup:

mushpea
02-11-2012, 10:53 AM
I hate the idea of displays, I always worry that if somthing goes wrong there will be so many people we wont be able to move out of the way, plus I remeber going as a kid and it was always freezing cold and took forever to waitt for the fireworks.
we stay indoors with hotchoc and popcorn watching everyone elses displays:D then have sparklers
plus we also have lots of animals who probably wont like it although our lab dosent care, hes of gun dog breed so it dosent fuss him.

JCrakers
02-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Diddlysquat this year :thumbsup:

Enjoy yours :D

FussyElmo
02-11-2012, 10:59 AM
we usually do a bonfire and fireworks out in the garden. however due to the introduction of another puppy and chickens we are scaling it down just to a few fireworks.

caz3007
02-11-2012, 11:22 AM
We went to a display at the local football club last Sunday in the rain :( So nothing for us this weekend, but will see anyone has any locally x

cathtee
02-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Staying at home, ds is away for the weekend:clapping::clapping: (he's 25 so not being horrible at excitement) so we are going to make
the most of having the house to ourselves, nice meal bottle (or 2) of wine and a good film and an early night ;)

Enjoy the fireworks and have a great weekend:D

loocyloo
02-11-2012, 07:46 PM
we've got friends staying and are off to a local firework display tomorrow evening. will probably watch the skies and see any local ones on monday and then going to friends next weekend for a firework party!!!

must remember to get sparklers!

or i might just make the chocolate breadstick ones ;)

marian
02-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Going to some friends for drinks and nibbles then walking down to a big council display at the park.
Haven't been to one of those since I was a kid.

Marian x