PDA

View Full Version : Michael Buble

funemnx
01-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Woo hoo!!! - Mr Buble is coming to town!! :clapping::clapping:

I will attempting to buy Michael Buble tickets in the morning - wish me luck!!! :D

cathtee
01-11-2012, 08:18 PM
good luck, he's soooooooooooooooo lovely:D

sarah707
02-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Good luck! :clapping:

desiderata
02-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Good luck hope you get some xx I looked at some for my DD but the price was way tooo much, I also looked at getting some Bon Jovi for me and again way out of my price range :(((((

funemnx
02-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Argh! No luck - I had trouble even getting on the website, never mind booking tickets. When I did get through, all the ones I tried were fully booked and that was only by 9.30!! :eek:

I could get some for 4 or 5 times the value on other websites but the prices are way out of my league!
Christmas CD and my imagination.... :blush:

miffy
02-11-2012, 01:11 PM
I know how you feel :(

My ds was trying to get tickets for me for my Christmas present (unknown to me at the time) but they were all sold out - he had trouble with the website crashing too. Still, I suppose it's the thought that counts! :laughing:

Miffy xx

desiderata
02-11-2012, 01:25 PM
the cheapest I found were 70 and they were up in the gods , it actually said if you dont like heights dont buy !! the others even on his site were 295 or more !! i tried to sign up to his fan club the other day for presale and they event wanted to charge £25 a year for that x sorry but thats a rip off x

funemnx
02-11-2012, 01:50 PM
the cheapest I found were 70 and they were up in the gods , it actually said if you dont like heights dont buy !! the others even on his site were 295 or more !! i tried to sign up to his fan club the other day for presale and they event wanted to charge £25 a year for that x sorry but thats a rip off x

I agree - I love his voice (ok, and his looks too :blush:) but no way would I pay to be someones fan (maybe when I was a teen) and no point in paying £100's for a seat in the gods, going to see someone you can't even see!

I've got tickets to see the Strictly show in January and purposly chose NIA in Birmingham because it's a small venue and we would be able to see the show...

desiderata
02-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Im going to Strictly too with my DD xx we both love Nicky and Louis x