PDA

View Full Version : How do I document this???

Bexboo1
31-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Getting upto date with obs and have got stuck at the first hurdle.

Under Maths (Shape Space and Measure) 8-20 months It says Gets to know and enjoy daily routines eg meal times, nappy times etc

How should I document this. It's not an observation as such, so should I just do a general 'update' saying that xx loves his routine, we wave bye bye to mum, then we go and play then xx sits in highchair and watches me prepare breakfast, then we go to school and wave to the children as they go into their classes etc etc

What do you think???

Thanks

loocyloo
31-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Getting upto date with obs and have got stuck at the first hurdle.

Under Maths (Shape Space and Measure) 8-20 months It says Gets to know and enjoy daily routines eg meal times, nappy times etc

How should I document this. It's not an observation as such, so should I just do a general 'update' saying that xx loves his routine, we wave bye bye to mum, then we go and play then xx sits in highchair and watches me prepare breakfast, then we go to school and wave to the children as they go into their classes etc etc

What do you think???

Thanks

sounds good to me. some things you can't necessarily do an actual observation of. ;)

Kirstylob
31-10-2012, 01:03 PM
It's a tricky one, I agree with Loocyloo. There are some things that happen that can't be part of an observation. I think what yo have written covers it.