PDA

View Full Version : LAST DAY OF THE MONTH.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN

angeldelight
31-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Morning Everyone

Halloween today are you all having parties or have you had them already?

We are busy doing pumpkins today

It seems a bit chilly here this morning

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

miffy
31-10-2012, 07:42 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

Happy Halloween to you too!

We had our party last week during half term so will just be having a party tea tonight.

We're making spiders webs today and playing with the "spooky" (black and orange) playdough with halloween cutters.

Hopefully we'll get out into the garden again this afternoon, the weather has been lovely here this week.

Enjoy your day

Miffy xx

loocyloo
31-10-2012, 08:01 AM
good morning.

dry but rather grey looking here!

have planned to go to local folk museum today, but my own children are moaning about it! :rolleyes: (however if it is raining we won't go, as lots of outside stuff and i just don't have the energy for being cheerful in the rain today!)

have some little boxes to decorate for halloween, and some mobile pictures to make and hang up. i have made a halloween discovery box, and we're throwing bean bags into halloween pumpkin buckets. we might lace some spider webs ( think its my favourite halloween activity! its the only one i definately do EVERY year! ) going to have a little party tea.

funemnx
31-10-2012, 08:06 AM
BOO!!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

We've been doing spooky activities all week so far as I have different children every day.

Tonight, really looking forward to trick or treating with my grandsons :D

Jo Jo
31-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Happy Halloween
It's my nieces third birthday today,
I've got three mindees plus my son
And we're all going to play zone to have some Halloween fun :thumbsup: :laughing:

Becci26
31-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Morning,

I only have 1 little one this morning and my own dd is out for the day so we are off to toddler bounce this morning and then I shall be tackling dd's bedroom this afternoon - oh the joy lol!!

Oh and have to go to the post office to send some stuff that I sold on eBay - couldn't believe it, I made £65 on things I was just going to send to the charity shop!!!

And as its the last day of the month I shall be wondering how many of my parents will pay on time - due tomorrow so I shall be waiting in anticipation.....

FussyElmo
31-10-2012, 10:13 AM
well nothing planned here.

nice lazy day till ds1 friend comes for a sleepover - glutton for punishment I am.

have a good day everyone