PDA

View Full Version : WHAT TO EAT, WHAT NOT EAT

The Juggler
24-10-2012, 12:43 PM
I just got this as a free newsletter from the weightloss programme I followed 2 years ago. One to stick on your fridge - ps it works!

Shamai
24-10-2012, 12:53 PM
No bread or potatoes or chocolate? :eeeek: Thank you for sharing :thumbsup:

The Juggler
24-10-2012, 12:55 PM
No bread or potatoes or chocolate? :eeeek: Thank you for sharing :thumbsup:

lol, it doesn't mean never, they are just the foods you limit. and yes, really, bread, potatoes and pasta only a few times a week and in smallish portions. I just eat HUUUUUUGE amounts of veggies with my meals instead to fill me up. I did cheat with the choc and wine whilst doing the programme and now I'm back to having it everyday again - lol!

this is the hardcore version you do for 30days after that you do 70%

Shamai
24-10-2012, 01:32 PM
I actually always feel so much better when I don't eat bread - might give it a go, 8 weeks to Christmas and all that :panic:

The Juggler
24-10-2012, 10:09 PM
I actually always feel so much better when I don't eat bread - might give it a go, 8 weeks to Christmas and all that :panic:

i tell you there is def. something in it. I love my bread dont' get me wrong and back to my breakfast crumpets every day now but i dropped a stone in the 4 weeks and have kept it off for 2 years now. fill your face with green veg and lots of eggs and lean meat. then pig out at xmas - lol :clapping::clapping.

The basis of it is eat basic and natural - lots of herbs and spices rather than 'put together''foods and apart from the weightlos it has had an amazing effect on my skin and general wellbeing :thumbsup:

silvermist
24-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Oooh Im a looking and Im a liking. Think I might have a go too. Thanks for sharing xxx

The Juggler
24-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Oooh Im a looking and Im a liking. Think I might have a go too. Thanks for sharing xxx

pleasure hon. honestly if you like your food in big portions and love lots of flavours this is easy - but you gotta like your veg and salads - and eggs :laughing: