PDA

View Full Version : First Yoga Lesson!

Boris
22-10-2012, 10:29 AM
My friends daughter has just qualified as a teacher and has said she'll give me a free lesson tonight. I agreed. WHY???? I am the least bendy person I know! I am dreading it. Wish I could learn to say no!

Jo Jo
22-10-2012, 12:07 PM
I am sure you will enjoy it :)

cathtee
22-10-2012, 05:38 PM
HI I used to go and loved it only stopped because the time of day was wrong for me when new mindee started, wish i could find one on a friday
during the day when not working.

Hope you enjoy it:thumbsup:

Mouse
22-10-2012, 05:43 PM
I bet you'll love it!

I did yoga for a while and loved it...and I'm not a very bendy person :laughing:

Pipsqueak
22-10-2012, 06:55 PM
I'd love to do Yoga but I have no more time left in the week!!

you will become more flexible over time - little by little!! have fun x:D
(proud to say i stunned the teenyboppers at ballet tonight by smugly demonstrating that my spilts at 40 is perfect!!!):D

Boris
22-10-2012, 07:24 PM
You're right! I loved it. I feel great. Probably won't be saying that in the morning though! :laughing:

Splits? Way to go Pip!:clapping:

Stapleton83
22-10-2012, 09:49 PM
So long as you don't overstretch yourself you should be fine tomorrow - good on you for trying something new. Just think could you get her to do some stuff with the kids, they are just doing yoga at my DD's school for YR - Y2.

The other thing I would say is the wind down at the end in terms of relaxing always results in a less stressful me and a better night's sleep so long as my two DDs allow!

Sam x

Boris
23-10-2012, 06:15 AM
So long as you don't overstretch yourself you should be fine tomorrow - good on you for trying something new. Just think could you get her to do some stuff with the kids, they are just doing yoga at my DD's school for YR - Y2.

The other thing I would say is the wind down at the end in terms of relaxing always results in a less stressful me and a better night's sleep so long as my two DDs allow!

Sam x

Lol Sam, I can hardly move my arms and legs so I reckon I probably did overstretch. It hasn't put me off though, I think I am brave enough to join a class now!