Not sure what the weather is doing at the moment

Half term here so busy week

What are you all doing today,have a great day

Angel xx

lozzy23
22-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Morning all.

Have another week before half term here and I will be on holiday:clapping:

For this week we will have a Halloween activity week & finish our large collage scarecrow for the wall.

Off to gym with 4 LO's this morning, now where are those eyes in the back of my head.

Have a great week.:)

angeldelight
22-10-2012, 07:15 AM
You all busy this morning !

Angel xx

TNT
22-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Hello
It is half term for us too but am only working wednesday morning :clapping:
We are having a pj day today as I have had a fun-filled weekend of middle son with vomit bug and de-lousing my oldest son (makes me itch now thinking about the headlice). So it is pj's, cbeebies and comfort food today!
Am having a tuff spot delivered too. Finally bought one after nearly 2 years of childminding and a very messy kitchen floor. Cant wait for it to come so I can fill it with all sorts of slimy stuff for halloween.

Pixie dust
22-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Morning I only had school drop off to do today. Plan for the rest of the day is clean up and getting all paperwork up to date :( but may get distracted a little as I am sure there are more exciting things to do:laughing:

loocyloo
22-10-2012, 09:02 AM
have a babe here settling, who is fine as long as sitting on my lap :D

just came to pc to print a photo out to go in daily diary to go home & LO got very excited at seeing pc!

off later to help get stuff for school disco/christmas fair & the like!

hopefully my back will improve - it has been fine for months ... getting stuff out for babe settling session ... & it went! ouch! got a hot water bottle on it at the mo!

silvermist
22-10-2012, 09:28 AM
One lo later on today, paperwork and forum time now!! Have a good day too Angel xx

FussyElmo
22-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Afternoon Angel sorry Im on a mission to tidy this house and get to the bottom of the washing and ironing baskets so I may be gone some time :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Jo Jo
22-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Afternoon everyone quiet day for me today little one is going at 1 today so going to catch up with the children's learning journals not half term until next week here so need my thinking cap on for ideas of what to do with my schoolies:thumbsup:

cathtee
22-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Quiet day for me only 2mindees, 7 and 3 7yr old went at 12 we have had brio train track laid out on floor all day and had lots of fun
with it without lo's breaking it today flew by, busier tomorrow 2x12 6 and 3, baking with younger ones older ones will want the playstation
hope it flys by again