20-10-2012, 08:57 AM
A lovely sunny morning here ...I hope you all have the same

What are you all doing this weekend?

Have a good one everyone

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
20-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Misty here Angel.

Well trying to relax but the little darlings arenot letting me.

Final night of the girls dance show tonight

loocyloo
20-10-2012, 09:27 AM
a bit foggy here.

DS is at football, but will be home soon with DH, who i hope has shaken the grump he woke up in ... he has a headache and its all our fault !!! :rolleyes:

DD has a friend to play - so far they have been upstairs/downstairs/inside/outside ... now creating masterpieces at kitchen table!

i'm baking goodies for DS band day tomorrow and the rest of the week, and the girls have just requested pizza for lunch, so got some dough in the breadmaker!

this afternoon going shopping, hopefully in peace, but i doubt it :rolleyes:

tomorrow DS has band day all day with members of the halle orchestra, we'll be in church and then going to listen to band concert!

and sunday evening i will wonder where the weekend has gone !!! :laughing:

silvermist
20-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Morning Angel. Hope you have a good weekend too xxxxxx

cathtee
20-10-2012, 10:36 AM
morning just been shopping, washing on the line, lunch in a while then pick up table and chairs off ebay for my conservatory when it's built then relax

tomorrow is housework day :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend all, oh just got letter from Ofsted telling me lifting all restrictions off my certificate we all should be getting one will be able to have lo's over night :eeeek: I don't think so thanks:laughing:

angeldelight
21-10-2012, 09:05 AM
A very foggy start here this morning

Sun is out now though

Have a good Sunday everyone

Angel xx

FussyElmo
21-10-2012, 09:30 AM
looks sunny here too.

A day of catching up I think.

angeldelight
21-10-2012, 09:37 AM
looks sunny here too.

A day of catching up I think.

You making something nice today fussy?

Angel xx

FussyElmo
21-10-2012, 09:46 AM
If I can motivate myself - dh is complaining that he has been off a week and i have not baked. Seen a recipe for chocolate salted caramel tart so maybe that :thumbsup:

angeldelight
21-10-2012, 09:53 AM
If I can motivate myself - dh is complaining that he has been off a week and i have not baked. Seen a recipe for chocolate salted caramel tart so maybe that :thumbsup:

It sounded ok till you said salted ...not so sure about that ha

Angel xx

FussyElmo
21-10-2012, 10:30 AM
It sounded ok till you said salted ...not so sure about that ha

Angel xx

No Im not but I keep seeing lots of recipes with salted chocolate caramel in so want to see what the fuss is about - if I do anything not alot has happened yet

ps my smilees wont work :-D

FussyElmo
21-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Well Angel i made it and cant say I will be rushing to make any more "salted" recipes. Not my idea of a tart. Dh says it was nice but he wouldnt ask me to make it again :(

angeldelight
22-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Well Angel i made it and cant say I will be rushing to make any more "salted" recipes. Not my idea of a tart. Dh says it was nice but he wouldnt ask me to make it again :(

Glad I never asked for the recipe then :laughing:

Make something nicer today to make up for it

Angel xxx