PDA

View Full Version : computer help, please

janminder
12-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Can anybody tell me what I need to buy so that if I scan a document into my computer I can then type on it. I only have the trial word 2007 that came with my laptop I have never bought a package and it only lets me look at downloads.

Many thanks

cathtee
12-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Sorry can't help not very tecky, hope someone can help you soon.

jaswinder bedi
12-10-2012, 07:33 PM
I am not IT person but i would go to comet or pc world or currys they will direct you to the right stuff..... I had to get some leads for my computer and back up hard Drive they were very helpful. Sorry not being much help!!! just bit of sharing advice. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

The Juggler
12-10-2012, 08:32 PM
hon, to scan into your computer you either need a scanner or a 3-in-1 printer. kodaks are fab. you can photocopy, scan and print. You pop it on the flatbed of the printer, hit scan either on the printer or windows photogallery on your PC and it will do it all for you. usually scans it in as jpg file.

hope that helps.:thumbsup:

Maria Pia
12-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Do you need to type over the text or fill the document out e.g. form? Take a look at this thread How do you "write" info on a scanned document? - Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071118191501AAe45Hz) it can give you some ideas.

Hope it helps

Maria :-)