PDA

View Full Version : GOODNESS ME ....

angeldelight
12-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Nursery teacher caught with 19 children in her tiny Renault Clio (including six in the boot!) - Parentdish (http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/10/12/nursery-teacher-caught-with-19-children-in-her-tiny-renault-clio/)

Angel xx

eddie
12-10-2012, 04:58 PM
:eek: Poor kids - how on earth did she ever consider it was a good idea.

Ripeberry
12-10-2012, 05:08 PM
I've been to South Africa. Health and Safety is not a strong point over there. Adults hang off the back of pick up trucks and some have loads of people crammed in them.

They didn't fine her much did they? :mad:

rickysmiths
12-10-2012, 06:23 PM
I've been to South Africa. Health and Safety is not a strong point over there. Adults hang off the back of pick up trucks and some have loads of people crammed in them.

They didn't fine her much did they? :mad:
:panic: £100 per child might have been better!!!

WibbleWobble
12-10-2012, 06:26 PM
reminds me of when i was chatting to prospective parents about trips out and visits. The conversation quickly went onto me having a motorbike.

Dad sat with a puzzled look on his face, he then said.....so the kids will go in a sidecar i presume?

i had to laugh!

they signed up....i do have a car btw!

wibble xxxx

hello kitty
13-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Unbelievable! :panic:

Ripeberry
13-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Another thing about South Africa is that people walk along motorways. All bridges near Shanty towns are fully enclosed in mesh to stop people throwing things at cars. Motorway workers are all over the road. We saw loads of near misses at 70mph when we were there.
And don't drive at night in Cape Town!