PDA

View Full Version : Warning! silly question

cathtee
12-10-2012, 12:49 PM
now this is a silly question but its bugging me.

Is there and easier way to get back to the main thread page after you have submitted a reply.
I keep clicking on the back arrow to get back but it can take 3-4 clicks and just wondering if there was an easier way

silly I know:blush:

EmmaReed84
12-10-2012, 12:52 PM
When you say main thread page, do you mean once you have replied you want to go back to new posts? Sorry for my silly question lol.

If you look at the blue bar at the top underneath there are links to where you have gone, if that makes sense so if I look at it now it says

Forum - information about the forum - questions and information on using the forum - warning silly questions (then in black) reply to thread.

If I want to go back I can slick on the relevant link... Is that what you mean?

cathtee
12-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Thanks Emma,I see what you mean, yes I want to back to new posts,
had a play but if I click on any of them it goes to the area this thread has been posted in, and I usually stay on the new posts page
but I have just tried the
Quick links Todays posts, and it puts me back to as it says to todays posts and then i can scroll down,

Thanks for the help, I can be a bit thick sometimes and don't always explain what I want to know very well.:laughing:

sarah707
12-10-2012, 02:54 PM
I click new posts when I come onto the forum - or today's posts depending on how long since I've been here.

I read / reply then use the back (left pointing) arrow to the top left of my screen - right click on it with my mouse and go back down the list to the last 'search results'.

Hth :D

rachelle
12-10-2012, 03:28 PM
I go to the top of the screen and click on the blue writing under the menu bars - it says forum-info about forum-warning silly question at the moment. You can click on any of those bits and it will take you there. So from here I'll click on forum and go from there!

cathtee
12-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Thanks for all your help, can't help being thick:o

jaswinder bedi
12-10-2012, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=sarah707;1170051]I click new posts when I come onto the forum -

As Sarah said i scroll up and click on new post or use top left hand side arrow key button!!! To go back.

It so lovely to have you and pam this morning !!!:clapping::D. And thanks for all of your help MY DEAR FRIEND.:laughing: :thumbsup: x