PDA

View Full Version : You do have to love your own children sometimes............................

FussyElmo
11-10-2012, 05:50 AM
So I brought new wool yesterday to make dd's new scarves as I do every year.

Ds took one look at me and said I thought it was only grannies that knit - are you a granny "mummy" :rolleyes:

I blame the shreddies advert personally :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dh loved it and started to laugh hysterically - he is paying for that today believe me by taking me for dinner and paying on his birthday.

Might knit him a scarf and make him wear it to school :D

The Juggler
11-10-2012, 09:13 AM
So I brought new wool yesterday to make dd's new scarves as I do every year.

Ds took one look at me and said I thought it was only grannies that knit - are you a granny "mummy" :rolleyes:

I blame the shreddies advert personally :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dh loved it and started to laugh hysterically - he is paying for that today believe me by taking me for dinner and paying on his birthday.

Might knit him a scarf and make him wear it to school :D

lol, advertising has a lot to answer to! is it Craig's birthday today. Happy birthday mr Fussy! where are you going honey ?

Chimps Childminding
11-10-2012, 09:14 AM
kids. don't you just love them :laughing:

My best friend from school who is a year younger than me arrived on Weds as it was our wedding anniversary!!! Now my hair is whatever colour comes out of the box, but she has let hers go grey and it really suits her!!! DS4 (aged 19) pipes up Mum! Auntie Di is here, or it could be grandad's sister :eek: Luckily she knows he has a wicked sense of humour and just gave him a hard slap on her way past :)

FussyElmo
11-10-2012, 10:38 AM
lol, advertising has a lot to answer to! is it Craig's birthday today. Happy birthday mr Fussy! where are you going honey ?

it is honey we are about to go for dinner if I can drag him off the Xbox