PDA

View Full Version : IM NOT FEELING VERY WELL!

silvermist
10-10-2012, 06:12 PM
I have suddenly come down with a awful cold, my heads throbbing and I feel like rubbish. tomorrow Ive got 2 x one year olds then 2 x schoolies from 3 -6pm! :(

No need to reply just wanted to tell someone and you gals were the only ones about!

lozzy23
10-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Oh thats not nice. Hope you soon feel better. x

Trouble
10-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Lemsip and bed !:thumbsup:

angeldelight
10-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Same here well I have been like it since last week and lost my hearing too

It is driving me mad

Hope you get well soon

Weekend almost here

Angel xx

silvermist
10-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Thanks very much. Will be heading up to bed shortly, I hate feeling like this. Anyone got any ideas what I can do with los tomorrow???

sarah707
10-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Do you have any Day Nurse? I find it works really well to keep me going. Hugs xx

angeldelight
10-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks very much. Will be heading up to bed shortly, I hate feeling like this. Anyone got any ideas what I can do with los tomorrow???

Play pretend to sleep ha ha

Seriously have a free play day

I would also explain to parents you are not feeling great so will not be doing much ...I am sure they would prefer that than you had the time off

It is going to be raining all day tomorrow here too so getting wet is about the last thing you need

Angel xx

Trouble
10-10-2012, 06:33 PM
have a quiet day explain to parents you feel rubbish and say you are going to have telly time, reading and a quiet day im sure they will understand

silvermist
10-10-2012, 06:38 PM
I really hope they will be ok with that. Im usually really busy with them so I guess it wouldnt hurt, I imagine one of my mindees mums will want me to stay well clear of her lo!!! Ive only got to get through tomorrow coz mindees on friday are not coming this week as theyve got family staying. xx

Sarah, ill send dh to chemist in morning xx

Angel, I hope you're feeling better soon too. xx

silvermist
10-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Right Im off to bed, nighty night.

Angel, dont be starting the party without me! :p
xxx

Trouble
10-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Right Im off to bed, nighty night.

Angel, dont be starting the party without me! :p
xxx

night sweetie big hugs xx

Mouse
10-10-2012, 07:53 PM
I felt so bad on Monday I ended up taking the day off. I can't remember the last time I had a sick day. Certainly none of my current parents had ever known it happen!

Luckily they were all really good about it. I did work yesterday (4 children 3yrs, 2yrs, & 2x1yr olds) and parents all told me to take it easy...though telling me to take an extra day fully paid would have been better :p

We had a totally free play day and in the afternoon I even put a dvd on. The children were so excited :clapping:

Hope you get a good night's sleep, then take it easy tomorrow x

caz3007
10-10-2012, 08:09 PM
I had it last week and told mum and she sent LO's favourite DVD for us to watch. After all its what mum would do if she was unwell have a Duvet day and I am sure they appreciate us not taking a day off

cathtee
10-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Sorry to hear you're feeling rough, hope you get better soon.

Have a quiet day put the telly on;) and lo's may sit quiet with you (as if) keep warm.

Hope you feel better soon, and all you other girls that feel poorly aswell.

Ripeberry
10-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Hope you feel better soon :)

scoobydoo1
10-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Hope you feel better soon, you too Angel xx

silvermist
11-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Morning..sniff...thanks for lovely messages...sneeze!

Thankfully both los are now sleeping coz I feel really rough!! Hope they sleep for about two hours!! No such luck.:rolleyes:

Hoping everyone else who has the lurgy is feeling better now xxx

2kidsunder5
11-10-2012, 10:02 AM
I am also feeling rubbish. All of my little ones where full of snot and sneezes last week.

This week one has a chest infection and the others are still full of it.

My voice has gone, throat killing me, can't swallow and my head feels like it is about to explode.

The joys of looking after kids :clapping: :clapping:

We are having a free play and tv day I'm afraid. I have a 9 month old, 13 month old, 25 month old and 49 month old.

Roll on 4pm :laughing:

Ripeberry
11-10-2012, 10:20 AM
Only got one mindee today. He is so tired. He did not want to play at group. Did not want his snack. The weather is rubbish and he is now asleep in his car seat and we are sitting in the car in the torrential rain and he is coughing non stop. No point going home yet as he wont sleep there. No wonder hes tired. He cant have slept much.

Jo Jo
11-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Hope your feeling a bit better today :)

silvermist
11-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Theres obviously lots of nasties going around at the moment!!:(:(

mushpea
11-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Hope youre feeling a bit better this evening, 3 of my friends have the cold flu thing and my partner has been coughing and snotting all week so I am waiting for it to get me
hopefully I am somehow immuned!

silvermist
11-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Hope youre feeling a bit better this evening, 3 of my friends have the cold flu thing and my partner has been coughing and snotting all week so I am waiting for it to get me
hopefully I am somehow immuned!

Im still feeling rubbish but trying to cheer myself up by posting on here. I will be having an early night again though. I really hope you dont catch it off your partner! :(