PDA

View Full Version : just want to cry!!

tilly69x
10-10-2012, 01:05 PM
I was well over half way through my cypop5 when my laptop died and ive lost all my work!! the harddrive is dead so cant retreive it! proper devastated all that hard work gone and have lost enthuiasm to start again! :'(

k1rstie
10-10-2012, 01:07 PM
oh no, you must be devistated.

hopefully someone here will be able to give you some helpful suggestions.

tilly69x
10-10-2012, 02:43 PM
yeah when he told me he couldnt get anything off the hard drive i actually cried!! lol! sad i know but was gutted!! wish there was examples of completed tasks we could look at for help!!

lisbet
10-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Oh no!!! I hope someone can help. Massive hugs x

jelly15
10-10-2012, 03:44 PM
I really feel for you. Take a break for a few days and when you start again I am sure you will remember loads of what you wrote and you will get through it fairly quickly. Get your self a good memory stick and save often.

TooEarlyForGin?
10-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Really sorry this has happened to you I know exactly how you feel as this also happened to me a couple of years ago when studying for my NVQ3. I also cried, it knocked the wind right out of my sails. BUT you will pick up and carry on, as someone else has said have a couple of days off and start fresh.

I was also told to use dropbox which has since been a lifesaver as a back up. My hardrive on this laptop also died 3 weeks into the summer holiday but luckily everything is backed up on dropbox or a external hard drive that I since purchased. I still lost all our family holiday photos in France this year :mad: as hadn't had the time to back up, but it wasn't as bad as before.

Good luck.

x

VeggieSausage
10-10-2012, 05:01 PM
All your completed assignments will be with your assessor won't they?

Mollymop
10-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Sorry to hear this, it must be very upsetting and frustrating! x