PDA

View Full Version : Pant pant ...thank goodness for that....pant pant

WibbleWobble
09-10-2012, 04:10 PM
for an hour i have been getting the "we have moved" sign on my iphone and on my laptop using chrome.....i emptied my cache on both machines and.....same flamin sign!!

i started to panic.....thoughts going through my head..."can i cope with using IE to browse the forum?, can i wait until the app appears for the iphone?"

the answers were no....and no...omg...WHAT WILL I DOOOOO???? I AM DOOOOOOOMED.....

so i turned both things off....swore at them....turned them back on and....

VOILA....i am back in the building!!!!

panic over....paperbag now put back into drawer.

Wibble the relieved xxxxxxxxxxx:phew::phew::phew:

caz3007
09-10-2012, 04:52 PM
I wondered at first what you were doing that made you pant so much, then realised it was panic :laughing:

sarah707
09-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Oh my! Take a breath :laughing:

blue bear
09-10-2012, 05:44 PM
I couldn't get on until 4 o'clock, I was panicking too :D

cathtee
09-10-2012, 05:54 PM
I got on lunch time, answered a post then went onto another section and it turned off and I thought mmm tried everything to get back onto site, tried a dozen times gave up in the end and turned computor off.:mad: just came back to it and straight in, hope no more gremlins jobs stressful enough without not being able to get on here

winstonian
09-10-2012, 07:27 PM
LOL _ Did you have to talk to Mr Wobble instead?:laughing:

Ballette
09-10-2012, 07:36 PM
I got on lunch time, answered a post then went onto another section and it turned off and I thought mmm tried everything to get back onto site, tried a dozen times gave up in the end and turned computor off.:mad: just came back to it and straight in, hope no more gremlins jobs stressful enough without not being able to get on here

I thought it was me! I got on this morning with no problems but when I tried again this afternoon, nothing! :(:(
Asked DH to help as I couldn't get anything to work but was getting emails from other people replying to posts. He came on laptop and it worked first time :mad: I'm sure he thought it was me!! :laughing:

caz3007
09-10-2012, 08:35 PM
I looked in earlier, but when I tried to a while ago, found I had been locked out :panic: switched computer off and on again and yayyyy you had unlocked the door while I did that :clapping:

jaswinder bedi
09-10-2012, 09:40 PM
I panicked too, i phoned my friend and asked for help!!!! At last its working....... Bless her!!:clapping: thanks Cath.. X:thumbsup:X

Jo Jo
09-10-2012, 09:44 PM
i couldn't get on until late afternoon too, wouldn't work on the ipad but but got straight through on the laptop :)

Trouble
09-10-2012, 09:44 PM
I gave up then found another way in I'm not good with computers ask Pauline I have to have special coaching:D its just took me 20 mins to save it on my iPad for another day hubby did it in the end:p I know I'm a lite weight :eek: