PDA

View Full Version : Pink? Noooooooo

Helen Dempster
09-10-2012, 01:05 PM
This is going to take some getting used too. But am liking the new look - other than the pink. That is my all time worst colour in the world :(

x

Tink
09-10-2012, 01:07 PM
I have to agree it is very pink, but it fits with the logo

dette
09-10-2012, 01:13 PM
its a bit like when my teenage daughter gets on the pc and "pimps it up"...i'm suprised my mouse arrow hasnt turned into a seahorse again :)

Pipsqueak
09-10-2012, 01:17 PM
sorry but i hate the pink (I am actually having a visually hardtime 'tuning' into this newlook' - in all seriousness its doing my eyes in and causing 'visual disturbance).

and I miss the smiley faces... (

and i think we look too much like numptymums....

crabby cowpat i am but thats what I think and feel - sorry

sarah707
09-10-2012, 01:46 PM
and I miss the smiley faces... (

All my smiley faces are there Pips... just to the right when I post AND in the menu above the post I am writing (top line towards the right of the row).

Will you check please cos if there's a problem we can let the techs know :D

Pipsqueak
09-10-2012, 01:49 PM
All my smiley faces are there Pips... just to the right when I post AND in the menu above the post I am writing (top line towards the right of the row).

Will you check please cos if there's a problem we can let the techs know :D

yes Sarah I have the smiley faces to the right (they are in minature though) but I mean the forum faces that were at the top of the pages

WibbleWobble
09-10-2012, 01:55 PM
i dont like the pink either...sorry:(

and the whole thing is a bit "fussy"....i cant see it very well. But i am sure we will get used to it. In my experience it will be fantastic in a couple of weeks and we wont believe we were so attached to the old place.

it does look a bit like numptymums......for goodness sake dont allow thos ticker things "its 10 days since i last changed my underwear, i loves ya baba" sort of malarky....then i will take my grumpy old behind off to play somewhere else

wibble bah humbug x

Pipsqueak
09-10-2012, 02:02 PM
i dont like the pink either...sorry:(

and the whole thing is a bit "fussy"....i cant see it very well. But i am sure we will get used to it. In my experience it will be fantastic in a couple of weeks and we wont believe we were so attached to the old place.

it does look a bit like numptymums......for goodness sake dont allow thos ticker things "its 10 days since i last changed my underwear, i loves ya baba" sort of malarky....then i will take my grumpy old behind off to play somewhere else

wibble bah humbug x

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo don't you allow those stupid ticker things.. some of them are cringeworthy at best.

yes Wibble - its fussy but like you say I suppose we'll get used to it but please get rid of the wishy washy pink - its poncy to say the least and toe curlingly mind alteringly visually disturbing at (my) worst

Pauline
09-10-2012, 02:12 PM
At least Richard bought your button with you Pip, what more could you ask for? :)

Twinkles
09-10-2012, 02:24 PM
The new layout is taking a bit of getting used to. But I LIKE the pinkiynessness of it all.

We're going to get the glitter out next Pipilicious ;)

Pipsqueak
09-10-2012, 02:44 PM
The new layout is taking a bit of getting used to. But I LIKE the pinkiynessness of it all.

We're going to get the glitter out next Pipilicious ;)

I'll blooming well leave if he gets the glitter out...:censored:

PixiePetal
09-10-2012, 02:49 PM
the pink is doing my eyes in, not sure if I will get used to it - it is the sort of pink I dreaded people buying clothes in when DD was newborn so I said I didn't like pink:blush: Actually I like some pinks but this is the colour of my tampons tub! :(

babs
09-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Grrrr i wanted.to make my writing PinkKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk .. love it.. PinkKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk PinkKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk PinkKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sorry for been childish.... BUT.....

PINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :cheerleader::happy banana::happy banana:

marian
09-10-2012, 03:15 PM
I have been dipping in on and off all day - must say as the day progresses the colour scheme is not improving for me - finding it headache inducing:(
(or maybe thats due to all the noisy instrument playing from th LO's)

Marian x

silvermist
09-10-2012, 03:24 PM
I'll blooming well leave if he gets the glitter out...:censored:

Come on Pip, not even body glitter!!:laughing::laughing:

FussyElmo
09-10-2012, 03:31 PM
I wanted pink and sparkly - so let's get the glitter out :D:laughing::laughing:

Pipsqueak
09-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Come on Pip, not even body glitter!!:laughing::laughing:

even body glitter i have no desire to vajazzle, bedazzle, dazzle, sparkle, jazz-up/down, twinkle or frinkle... anyplace...
its as bad as sand...
hate it with a vengence....

and if glitter does come out I am going to become a full time numptymum...:p

Twinkles
09-10-2012, 04:19 PM
even body glitter i have no desire to vajazzle, bedazzle, dazzle, sparkle, jazz-up/down, twinkle or frinkle... anyplace...
its as bad as sand...

Nowt wrong wi' a bit o' twinkling lass :cool:

WibbleWobble
09-10-2012, 04:32 PM
its as bad as sand...

here here!

a very untwinkly wibble (and long may it stay that way) xxxxx

Pipsqueak
09-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Nowt wrong wi' a bit o' twinkling lass :cool:

present company excepted....

you are the only Twinkles allowed:D

Playmate
09-10-2012, 05:08 PM
When i first arrived this afternoon I felt very uncomfortable (to much like numptymums :panic:) but I have sat in the corner for a few hours observing and feel I now ready to join in :blush: and I do like the 'like' button :D

sorry about the pink font couldn't resist :laughing: I think the colours rather compliment my butterfly :)

Pipsqueak
09-10-2012, 05:13 PM
When i first arrived this afternoon I felt very uncomfortable (to much like numptymums :panic:) but I have sat in the corner for a few hours observing and feel I now ready to join in :blush: and I do like the 'like' button :D

sorry about the pink font couldn't resist :laughing: I think the colours rather compliment my butterfly :)

:p:p lol!!!!!!!!!!

loocyloo
09-10-2012, 05:26 PM
i do like pink, but this is a wishy washy sort of pink and i don't think will encourage our male minders to hang around!

somehow its reminds me of hospitals ??? !!!!

gegele
09-10-2012, 05:31 PM
My fault, I had all the paint and cleaning product but i couldn't get in til now....:panic:

I feel like I am on a maternity site.... dear Emma or something like that.:(:(

I just just had operation this summer.....

nethermind

Muffin
09-10-2012, 05:42 PM
It's going to take me a while to get used to the new layout :( the pink is ok though :)

sweets
09-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I quite like the new layout! it all seems 'bigger' and easier to read thowill take a bit of getting used too! :)

I agree the pink is AWFUL! like numptymums, babyish and not very proffesional looking and will def put male members off :(

tas
09-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Sorry to whinge but I don't I like the pink its all too bright in a wishy washy way and giving me eye ache :(

But i'm sure i'll get over it! :)

Smiley
09-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Don't like the pink at all, it's not good on the eyes

PixiePetal
09-10-2012, 10:50 PM
It really is a yucky pink :( as I said before like my lillets box :laughing:

I do like the layout and features now I am getting used to it

jaswinder bedi
10-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Naaaaaaa i dont like pink:panic: all smily faces gone tiny struggling to press, :panic:

Even my daughter doesnt like pink...

wendywu
10-10-2012, 07:12 AM
Yes i would like the faces to be made bigger. :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
10-10-2012, 07:16 AM
They let me back in ya know..........So

I Love it all :D

x

new to all this
10-10-2012, 07:29 AM
Can't say i'm keen. i'm hoping it will grow on me

Jods
10-10-2012, 08:08 AM
I love the layout but am hating the pink yukkity yukk yukk, but then my life is surrounded by shades of brown (poop kind) x

Ballette
10-10-2012, 08:30 AM
I can't see any avatars! Is anyone else having this problem? :(

Mrs Scrubbit
10-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Agree, not my fave colour either but it does look nice and bright and it will be just what we need to cheer us up on the 'not so far away' grey winter days ....ooooooooh I really am not looking forward to them!:( x

Mollymop
10-10-2012, 09:05 AM
I like pink but I dunno,... with the blue...hmmmm. I suppose we will all get used to it.
I hate change! :rolleyes:

Mollymop
10-10-2012, 09:07 AM
I can't see any avatars! Is anyone else having this problem? :(

I can see avatars but some forum members like myself haven't got avatars, could that be why you can't see them? :laughing:

babs
10-10-2012, 09:53 PM
i want PINK writing... :-(:-(:-(:-( stomps off and sulks.. :(

smartbear
11-10-2012, 01:46 AM
the pink is terrible, but the forum seems lots easier to use - look! I'm actually posting!!

Seriously the pink also says "women only & nothing serious going on" to me...

Rick
11-10-2012, 09:04 AM
I quite like the new layout! it all seems 'bigger' and easier to read thowill take a bit of getting used too! :)

I agree the pink is AWFUL! like numptymums, babyish and not very proffesional looking and will def put male members off :(

As a male childminder I kind of see what you mean about the pink! But tbh this forum has been so much help to me that they can make it whatever colour they like, I don't really care! :laughing:

Rick
11-10-2012, 09:10 AM

Had I not used this site successfully in the past I agree that if I saw it for the first time I might be put off a bit with all the pink. :)

Richard
11-10-2012, 09:56 AM
We've changed some of the pink slightly to make the text easier to read. Hope you like the small change :)

Pipsqueak
11-10-2012, 01:49 PM
We;ve changed some of the pink slightly to make the text easier to read. Hope you like the small change :)

sorry but can't say i notice a difference.
It honestly does give me 'visual disturbance'

and I still hate the pink.
Why'd you choose pink Richard....