PDA

View Full Version : MY BODY GLITTER BUDDY UPDATE!!!!

silvermist
08-10-2012, 05:36 PM
As some of you will remember a couple of weeks ago my friend accidently gave her doctor a nice little treat!!:blush::blush::rolleyes:

My friend has rung me today to tell me the results of her smear test have come back labelled.....

Contaminated sample!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

She now has to re-book another appointment, she has asked me to ask you guys, (seeing as you found it so funny) this question...Does she go back to same doctor or book with another one?

My feeling is the whole surgery probably knows about it anyway!:laughing:

So what would you do?????

jaswinder bedi
08-10-2012, 05:48 PM
I suppose secret must have not leaked out!! It was by chance .... she took the wrong spray but they dont no:panic:

But if she doesn't want to see the same doctor i don't blame here, i would be embarris too :panic:

blue bear
08-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Do you not have a sexual health clinic (family planning) that she could go to instead.

Ripeberry
08-10-2012, 06:14 PM
I' d ask for another doctor or even just the nurse ;-)

silvermist
08-10-2012, 06:16 PM
I' d ask for another doctor or even just the nurse ;-)

I said Id go to nurse too but my friend says she's got to face him sometime so she might just be brave and go to him and joke about it! :laughing:

BucksCM
08-10-2012, 06:19 PM
The doctors have seen everything, believe me! And a sparkly doodaa is not going to be the worst!
I would just go back and openly joke about it!

dette
08-10-2012, 06:23 PM
maybe she could stick a leaf on it..adam and eve style and say this months theme is autumn :)

cathtee
I think I would book an appointment with the Dr and just go and make light of the situation, perhaps trying a different colour :laughing::laughing: No seriously she has got to see him at some point she might just as well get it over with its not the most pleasant of things

loocyloo
maybe she could stick a leaf on it..adam and eve style and say this months theme is autumn :)

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

caz3007
08-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Oh dear, suppose it was inevitable it was contaminated, bet the lab wondered what was going on too :laughing:

As to your question, I think I would go with the same doc and tell him what happened

scoobydoo1
08-10-2012, 08:09 PM
I would ask for the nurse instead, and go without the glitter, if she is thinking of something else what about hundreds and thousands though might get a bit gloopy if they get warm xx ha ha

Maza
08-10-2012, 08:18 PM
I said Id go to nurse too but my friend says she's got to face him sometime so she might just be brave and go to him and joke about it! :laughing:

It's not her 'face' that she has to worry about! :laughing:

jaswinder bedi
08-10-2012, 08:24 PM
I wonder if she recognise you, as they see so many patience... if you dont have glitter this time ... :D

karens knippers
08-10-2012, 08:34 PM
:ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1: Now i've almost stopped laughing n wiped my tears, I would say book with same doc n have joke.Perhaps he wanted to see ur friend again to check up on this months theme....i hope she books it for her day off or with few hours to spare.oh and tell her to make sure she clears handbag out!!!no sprays or tissues that may contain stamps.Dare her to wear glitter elsewhere eg eyes, n say she trying to see where it looks better. x

gegele
08-10-2012, 08:38 PM
same doctor :D he'll probably be more embarrassed than her!!!

i love the idea of going with glitter in face make up or sparkly top ah ah ah ah
he'll probably find it funny to have the whole story!:laughing:

migimoo
08-10-2012, 08:42 PM
I bet her sample pot looked like a glitter globe!:laughing:

The Juggler
08-10-2012, 09:24 PM
that is so funny :laughing::laughing: i think i would book an appointment with the nurser :blush:

silvermist
08-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Well ladies, we knew you would come up with some great ideas but seriously...a leaf! pmsl!!! I have to say Im liking the idea of a monthly theme. Lol next month snowflakes! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

My dear friend will be round tomorrow so I'll show her your replies, Im sure she'll laugh at them as much as I have! I guess she could always wear a
Merkin!:laughing:

Keep your ideas coming in and I'll let you know which she decided to go with tomorrow. :clapping::clapping:

Twinkles
08-10-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't see the problem she should just say she was decorating early for Christmas :laughing::laughing:

silvermist
09-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Ok so my friend came for coffee this afternoon and like the last time cried with laughter at all your replies, she particularly liked the idea of a autumn theme but she has.....

Made another appointment with same doctor and says she is going to explain the whole story!

I have warned her to make sure there are no aerosols in her handbag. She then told me she usually has a can of hairspray in there too!!! My reaction to this was...For goodness sake woman....dont go in this time with a flippin beehive!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'll let you know how it goes! :D

cathtee
09-10-2012, 06:17 PM
:laughing::laughing:

that could be painfull going in with a beehive them things sting :laughing:

smurfette
16-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Well how did it go?!

silvermist
16-10-2012, 05:40 PM
She goes on thursday!! Had an appointment but had to cancel as she was a bit unwell. She has booked in with her doc though!! I will let you know the outcome on Thursday xxx

EmmaReed84
16-10-2012, 06:26 PM
I had to go for mine today and I was giggling away and told the nurse! She found it rather amusing! LOL