raining here again

having my new kitchen flooring laid this morning

Rachel only got back from Florida last night so having a quite day today

hope you all have a lovely day

cathy

loocyloo
08-10-2012, 07:08 AM
a foggy day so far ...

its my usual day off so going to help in school this morning, might go shopping this afternoon or i might come home and do nothing! then usual afterschool activities, then i am going to visit some parents to show LO LJ.

i'll blink and it will be tomorrow :rolleyes:

Toothfairy
08-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Morning
2 mindee's today plus 2 after schoolers.
It's Childminding Group today but we may give it a miss and stay at home in the warm.
We are doing space this week, I spent most of yesterday making paper mâché space helmets!
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

PixiePetal
08-10-2012, 07:32 AM
dry but cold here :( going to soft play to keep mindees busy - then making hedgehog cakes :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
08-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Morning, cold up here this morning.
1 baby all day then 2 afterschoolies. Off to childminder group this morning then Alfie and baby will sleep this afternoon so can get some housework/paperwork done.

Becci26
08-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Morning,

It's drizzling here this morning, DD (8) has woken up and been sick so I have cancelled my lo's and given the after schoolies the option of coming later, just waiting for the parents to decide - tbh not convinced it's a sickness bug but would rather not take the risk, I don't fancy it doing the rounds for weeks :panic:

So I have now got an unexpected day off - I should probably spend it doing paperwork, although in reality I may end up doing a bit of retail therapy online :blush:

Have a good day everyone

charleyfarley
08-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Morning Everyone

Drizzle here too, not nice at all.

Today is dd's 10th birthday so I was up till 12 o'clock baking and decorating 35 cupcakes for her friends at school. She loved them though, I just hope her friends do :)

Los are having their snack before naptime, then it's Autumn crafts later.

Tea is all sorted too as I made a casserole in the slow cooker, hearty food for such a rainy day :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

silvermist
08-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Morning everyone,
one lo today until 2.30, who is now sleeping so Im catching up on paperwork (and looking at the forum! :rolleyes:)
Schoolie from 3.30 - 6pm then tea time, not sure what to have but its chilly today so maybe something hearty like toad in the hole! Mmm yummy!!
Have a good day xxx

FussyElmo
08-10-2012, 09:31 AM
well no mindees need to get some jobs done but on here and watching homes under the hammer :)

really tired my consider a little nap :eek:

Jo Jo
08-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Hello everyone,

It's been foggy here this morning feels very chilly out too, but the sun is shining so hopefully warming up a bit :)

Only one mindee today until pick up time so going to venture out and feed the ducks after lunch
Hope your all having a good day too :)

kellib
08-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Afternoon all :)

Got 3 under 4 here today, not used to my Monday's being this busy :laughing:

Thankfully they've all been really good, we've been out to the park and now 2 of them are sleeping and the other is having some quiet time with Cbeebies.

Going to see John Bishop tonight so counting down the minutes till home time :clapping:

cathtee
08-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Evening all, it was a lovely day today, not warm but only thick cardy needed, that was til 3pm school run the it RAINED:(