PDA

View Full Version : Paper tax returns!

sarah707
06-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Don't forget if you intend to submit your tax return on paper time is running out!

The deadline is the end of October :D

cathtee
06-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks do mine on line so much easier

nikkiv
07-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Am i right in thinking off the top of my head it's the end of Jan for online?

sarah707
07-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Am i right in thinking off the top of my head it's the end of Jan for online?

Yes that's right for online.

Dinosaurs like me who prefer to use paper need to send them off sooooooon!! :D

PixiePetal
07-10-2012, 10:17 AM
I do mine on paper - another dinosaur :)

Sent early this year as I knew I was due to pay a second installment in July but as I didn't work so much last tax year, I would be due some back and not have to pay if I did it early enough.

sent it in in May, didn't need to pay the installment and got £200 back too - happy bunny.......till next year as my work load has doubled! :rolleyes: Have been putting tax money away though :thumbsup:

Trouble
08-10-2012, 08:26 AM
I have just changed mine to online :so happy::so happy::so happy:

hectors house
08-10-2012, 08:39 AM
I prefer the paper one, normally have sent it by now, really late as now our savings accounts are all on line and tend to move them each year to get the best rates - I can't remember passwords to look up statements to get the interest amounts - I'm such a dinosaur I prefer paper tax returns AND BUILDING SOCIETY ACCOUNT BOOKS!

Cammie Doodle
08-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks Sarah, did mine a few weeks ago , but have not sent it off yet :rolleyes: on my to list , Hubby on night shift this week so will go through it again making sure I've not missed any deductions :blush:

PixiePetal
08-10-2012, 09:03 PM
I prefer the paper one, normally have sent it by now, really late as now our savings accounts are all on line and tend to move them each year to get the best rates - I can't remember passwords to look up statements to get the interest amounts - I'm such a dinosaur I prefer paper tax returns AND BUILDING SOCIETY ACCOUNT BOOKS!

I still have a Halifax book :) need to change account to one with better interest but like having my book :o not much point when by the time I have paid my tax and had a holiday there won't be much in there!

janminder
09-10-2012, 10:23 PM
I prefer the paper one too. Did my accounts in August but still not filled in the form. Did get it out yesterday so hope to send it in the next few days.

mrs robbie williams
10-10-2012, 06:03 AM
ds8 is away on a school trip next weekend so am going to do mine then :thumbsup: