PDA

View Full Version : Another one waiting on Crb disclosures

tinks carer
05-10-2012, 06:24 PM
i have had 4 to be checked by the Crb ..My sons was done within a week and have recieved certificate

my husband and i are still waiting for ours to be processed although sent at the same time ( what could be the hold up ? we are both at stage 4 )

and my daughters has so far taken two days but at stage 4 aswell
i have been checking online with these so know how quick a turn around they can have

do i wait until 6 weeks has passsed ( this is how long ofsted have told me it will take ) or do i ring the Crb or ofsted to inquire how they are getting along .

SarahJellybean
06-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the club!

Do they say 6 weeks from the date it says they received it, or 6 weeks on same stage? Mine has been on stage 4 since Sept 6th. Have already phoned up CRB people but haven't called Ofsted. Might call on Monday morning.

sarah707
06-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Stage 4 is a busy policeman's desk - plus it has to clear through social services which is often why adult ones take longer than teenage.

They will rarely chase it until the 6 weeks are up but if you are waiting to start work it might be worth giving them a call...

I hope it hurries for you! :D

lovechildcare1
06-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Keep contacting Ofsted to chase it up. Mine only took 4 weeks and my brothers 11 days! It all depends on how busy your local police force is.

tinks carer
07-10-2012, 06:07 PM
thank you for all your replys i wil wait this week then maybe ring them at the end of the week if things havent changed by then .