PDA

View Full Version : oh poor poor Mr Wobble....(sad face)

WibbleWobble
04-10-2012, 06:28 PM
he has a quinsy!

and dont i feel like a real nasty :censored::o

He started complaining of a sore throat over the weekend....and i had little sympathy for him last night when what seemed to be every 10 mins he sprayed his throat, retched and then coughed and whimpered....i was not amused.

He went to work and made an appointment with GP....

so he is now in antibiots....and is sat next to me with a "see i told you i was ill" look on his face...........

Now as you know he has had lots of flamin sympathy recently...oh crikey he has just got off the sofa and has staggered out the door...arms out with a moan eminating from his swollen throat.

he looks like a hamster

he he he

wibble x

silvermist
04-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Oh poor mr wobble, tell him to get well soon and what ever you do.....dont give him a bell!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

dette
04-10-2012, 06:33 PM
my father in law had that once ,it burst and he said it was like someone had pooed in his mouth :eek:...makes me feel ill thinking about it

Cammie Doodle
04-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Bless him I had this and thought I was dying it was awful, poor Mr Wobble

Becci26
04-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Oooh I had this a few times in my teenage years and ended up having my tonsils removed!

Hope he feels better soon!!

Saranotts
04-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Poor Mr Wibble I had one, this time last year, felt sooo ill, took me about a month to recover by which time hubby was ill in hospital - he always has to go one better!!

Be kind, remember he is a man and so will feel even worse. Lots of fluids and pain killers and alcohol for you to numb the pain of listening to him. Xx

WibbleWobble
04-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Poor Mr Wibble I had one, this time last year, felt sooo ill, took me about a month to recover by which time hubby was ill in hospital - he always has to go one better!!

Be kind, remember he is a man and so will feel even worse. Lots of fluids and pain killers and alcohol for you to numb the pain of listening to him. Xx

he has just asked me if it is ok to gargle with whiskey!:eek:

wibble xxxxxx

sarah707
04-10-2012, 07:04 PM
I think he's attention seeking. Send him to bed he'll be fine tomorrow :p

Long distance hugs coming your way xx

Cammie Doodle
04-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Bless him I had this and thought I was dying it was awful, poor Mr Wobble

WibbleWobble
04-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I think he's attention seeking. Send him to bed he'll be fine tomorrow :p

Long distance hugs coming your way xx

i agree.....he is off tomorrow as he is "too poorlee" (in pathetic voice) so i have some jobs for him to do :laughing::laughing::laughing:

he is terrible when he is ill....he doesnt stay in one place (i just take to my bed) he will wander and moan through the house...bit like a hairy lady macbeth....

wibble xxxx

silvermist
04-10-2012, 07:39 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chimps Childminding
04-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Ah bless him!! Dh had this once and he said it was bloomin awful :( Hope he feels better soon xx

The Juggler
04-10-2012, 09:21 PM
ah bless him. Quinsy is so awful. and poor you having to deal with man illness :panic::laughing:

Ripeberry
04-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Poor Mr Wobble. Quinsy is very nasty. I can't stand sore throats of any kind they make me feel 'claustrophobic'.That's the only way I can describe it :(

Stapleton83
04-10-2012, 09:56 PM
i agree.....he is off tomorrow as he is "too poorlee" (in pathetic voice) so i have some jobs for him to do :laughing::laughing::laughing:

he is terrible when he is ill....he doesnt stay in one place (i just take to my bed) he will wander and moan through the house...bit like a hairy lady macbeth....

wibble xxxx

The Hairy MacBeth comment made me laugh out loud! :laughing::laughing:

Give him something to do quietly somewhere a reasonable distance away so he can feel sorry for himself and you don't have to listen :laughing:

In the words of murder by death he is clearly "ickypoo"

Sending you hugs and some patience :)

mama2three
05-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Well Id never heard of Quinsy - unless you count the medicale Examiner and I doubt he has him stuck in his throat - but Im trying hard to be sympathetic and not laugh at the lady macbeth analogy honest!!

elaineg
06-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Never heard of quinsey what is it?