PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody use this?

nikkiv
03-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi all

Just wondering if any of you use this package
childsplayaccounts .co.uk for your accounts. It looks really good but it doesn't take me to paypal and ive emailed twice and written on their guestbook with no response. this evening it let me go to paypal but now i am reluctant to hand over the money due to non contact?

Feedback gratefully received :clapping::laughing::jump for joy:

blue bear
04-10-2012, 06:11 AM
No sorry, I went on and tried to pay and it did nothing I have. Emailed Lisa to see why.

nikkiv
04-10-2012, 11:28 AM
No sorry, I went on and tried to pay and it did nothing I have. Emailed Lisa to see why.

Have you received a response? I've been trying for about 10 days now and like i say it went through but it makes me reluctant to hand over cash if i'm not getting a response. It looks a brilliant package!

Debster
14-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi all

Just wondering if any of you use this package
childsplayaccounts .co.uk for your accounts. It looks really good but it doesn't take me to paypal and ive emailed twice and written on their guestbook with no response. this evening it let me go to paypal but now i am reluctant to hand over the money due to non contact?

Feedback gratefully received :clapping::laughing::jump for joy:

It is really easy to set your own spreadsheet up and do exactly the same thing for free. I set one up with all the formulars in place so I just input my figures and it calculates it all for me . You only need to set it up once and use the same one every yr. If I can do it anyone can.:)