PDA

View Full Version : Printing photos... There must be a quicker way

littleguy1
02-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi there
I always load my photos onto the comp, crop them to fit as many as I can onto an A4 sheet and then print. This was fine when I only had 1 full timer and a few dotted about for a few hours a week but I've got 2 full timers and I'm wanting to do a daily diary with photos plus a learning journey and this would be a whole lot easier if I could just click and print

mrs robbie williams
02-10-2012, 01:43 PM
i know what you mean - i tend to print mine every couple of weeks at boots its costing me a small fortune every time, i did buy a camera with a printer specifically for photos but the ink and paper was too expensive so am thinking of selling that on ebay and buying a pogo but then id have to buy the pogo camera as they dont work with the old iphone i've got :(

Jods
02-10-2012, 01:46 PM
I do an online learning journal, with images added to my website and blog, if a parent requests some of the photos, I email them or text them x

I print as little as I can get away with x

PixiePetal
02-10-2012, 01:54 PM
I love my selphy printer. Just print 4 or 8 mini pics on each photo sized print. Straight fromn the SD card :thumbsup:

date them and put in a small popper pocket ready to add to file :)

I prefer photos to loads of writing - and so do parents :thumbsup:

zippy
02-10-2012, 03:09 PM
That's why I went electronic, the printing alone took forever, ne'er mind all the sorting etc. have a look at orbit, they're in the business section, my paperwork takes me virtually no time now

blue bear
02-10-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm a pogo fan all but the 4month old mindee take photos for me and all except one two year old prints em off and sticks them in the lj themselves :)

sarah707
02-10-2012, 05:08 PM
I love my Pogo printer! :clapping:

The print quality isn't amazing but it's so quick and easy and the photos are just the right size for my Learning Journeys :D

loocyloo
02-10-2012, 05:10 PM
i use my pogo, or i have print wizard ( i think :blush: ) on the pc. i select whatever photos i want to print and it puts nine on a page and prints them out. i do then have to cut them out!

Becci26
02-10-2012, 05:10 PM
I do an online learning journal, with images added to my website and blog, if a parent requests some of the photos, I email them or text them x

I print as little as I can get away with x

Wss!!

I found I didn't have time to be filling out diaries let alone printing pics so I moved to daily online updates and include the pics I have taken, the parents love it too :thumbsup:

BucksCM
02-10-2012, 05:24 PM
I have a pogo too!
Love it!! But, as someone else has said, the quality isn't always the best:(.
But then it is just a representation of what the child has done, not an entry into a competition for best photo ever!:rolleyes:

littleguy1
02-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Well the quality isn't always the best the way I'm doing it either so I'm searching for a pogo as we speak. Thanks guys!!

childminder54
02-10-2012, 06:46 PM
They sell them on here @ the shop

littleguy1
05-10-2012, 01:38 PM
I have a pogo!!! Just won one on eBay so lets see if this makes life easier! Thanks guys