PDA

View Full Version : can anyone tell me how to make an advent calender???

mrs robbie williams
02-10-2012, 06:00 AM
i try and think of crafty ideas but have no idea how to make an advent calender, lo who is 2 is really into peppa pig so was hoping to do one using that theme thanks xx

Jods
02-10-2012, 07:21 AM
I made a small stocking washing line, I sewed 24 mini stockings, got some mini craft pegs and popped the choccie santas in from wilkos x

you could do a similar one with card, the date on the front and on the back could be Peppa pig etc images x

or even simpler a big board of a christmas tree, velcro sticky back thingymajigs, pop all of the numbers in a basket, they could be peppa hoilding the number 1 for example (in a bauble shape), then they have to velcro on the correct number x

BucksCM
02-10-2012, 08:29 AM
I've made simple ones for mindees the last few years.
12x12 card covered with christmas paper, 23 chocolate coins and a larger chocolate something for the 24th.
Stick on randomly. I used to stick/write numbers on the coins but you could use peppa pig stickers in stead and write the numbers underneath...or even use peppa pig paper.
I'll try and find a pic.
Found it! I use the balls on this one but they weren't as easy to attach! I used sticky pads.
Under the card i put a larger chocolate and the child's name.