PDA

View Full Version : AAAAARRRGGGHHH

mushpea
01-10-2012, 07:17 PM
talk about one of those days
my daughter left for school in a proper foul mood (shes 14 thursday)
Lady emailed me over the weekend, seemed very keen and almost desperate to sign a contract with me even though we hadnt met, came this morning, stayed 10mins then left so dont know what I did to her!
had another full timer meant to come visit this afternoon but they were a no show
I made cauliflower chees for the first time tonight and for the first time I made a non lumpy cheese sauce, left it on the oven read to cook and asked the kids to empty the dishwasher, they did so but my daughter was still in a foul mood ,opend the glass door cupboard to hard and the glasses fell out of the cupboard and smashed all over the work top, floor and my cauli cheese that I was so proud of :angry:
then my poor son gets upset as whilst having his rats out he leant on one and it squeaked so he thought he'd hurt it, luckily it was fine.
scarily there are still acouple of hours untill I go to bed:panic:

migimoo
01-10-2012, 07:22 PM
I think it sounds like 'wine o'clock'!!

sarah707
01-10-2012, 07:24 PM
If I was you I'd sit on the sofa with a glass of wine in a beaker (non spill :laughing:) and do very little for a couple of hours.

Hugs xx

silvermist
01-10-2012, 07:26 PM

Ditto!!! xxx

mushpea
01-10-2012, 07:26 PM

but I havent got any:crying: cause I'm trying to be good:littleangel: of all the days to pick to 'be good' :doh: