PDA

View Full Version : High chair advice

rengin99
30-09-2012, 05:57 AM
Hi,

I need to purchase two high chairs preferably ones that Stack can anyone advise me of a make and recommend one? Thanks very much

Kiddleywinks
30-09-2012, 06:16 AM
Ikea's are good, cheap and stackable! :thumbsup:

starlight1
30-09-2012, 10:27 AM
I have the ikea ones easy to clean and very stackable

jane5
30-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I bought an expensive all singing all dancing mamas and papas high chair when I had dd and when just using 1 it was ok, when I started minding I bought another off eBay and they were an absolute pain, too big and bulky so I bought cheap Ikea ones and they work great, they stack and are easy to keep clean and cost £15 ish each with the tray :thumbsup:

The Juggler
30-09-2012, 09:09 PM
i love the ikea ones, stack 'em in the corner when not in use :thumbsup:

Chatterbox Childcare
30-09-2012, 10:11 PM
I have two from mothercare that fold over and flat. I think they are about £65 each but so worth it for the space

Monkey26
01-10-2012, 07:33 AM
I have one of these http://www.cosatto.com/products/highchairs/slim-jim/popsicle used to have two and they hardly took up any space, in fact I had mine slid behind the sofa :) sold one simply because I wasn't using either so didn't see point in keeping both (plus I needed some pennies at that time haha) but I would deffo buy another :)

Saaliha
01-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Ikea one is great, i have that

V cheap but reliable !

Good luck!

Katie1980
09-10-2012, 08:14 PM
I have 2 Chicco Happy Snacks, one was purchased when my neice was born as I was to be an alternative carer for her if my sister was ill. And the other was donated by a friend, they don't stack but are fairly compact as they fold and the baskets underneath are handy

pinky33
10-10-2012, 03:55 PM
I like the ikea ones best, the legs also come off which helps.

Paulab
10-10-2012, 10:22 PM
I have 2 ikea ones, fab & wouldn't ever buy a all singing all dancing one.

These clean really easy, often get left in garden, but as all plastic wipe over if wet,(apart from straps but dry quickly)

Stack & legs come off, & tray comes off so can be pushed right up to table :-)

mrstom
11-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Definitely recommend the Ikea one - but don't forget to pick up the tray as they're separate in the store!

We had an all singing and dancing Silver Cross highchair for DS1 and it was a complete nightmare to clean. Think we bought it because it would recline if your child wanted to sleep! Why for the love of god would you want that in a highchair?? I can only blame my severe case of PFB syndrome for some of the tat bought :D

jadavi
03-12-2012, 05:05 AM
Is it the ikea antelop high chair people are recommending.
I looked on eBay and it doesn't look like it collapses?

I'd like something with chest harness, moveable tray which can be folded to slide in between fridge and wall.
Would this do the job?

desiderata
03-12-2012, 07:57 AM
i would recommend Mamas and Papas pixi xx thats what I use x

rickysmiths
03-12-2012, 10:11 AM
I have one of these Popsicle | Slim Jim | Highchairs | Cosatto (http://www.cosatto.com/products/highchairs/slim-jim/popsicle) used to have two and they hardly took up any space, in fact I had mine slid behind the sofa :) sold one simply because I wasn't using either so didn't see point in keeping both (plus I needed some pennies at that time haha) but I would deffo buy another :)

I have two similar to these they have a bag they go in as well I have had them for years. They slide out of the way so easily so I don't have a pile of high chairs sitting in the corner.