PDA

View Full Version : Mobile phone reception

janminder
29-09-2012, 07:03 AM
Just wondering if anyone has been experiencing poor mobile reception most of the week. I am with '3' but know people with other providers having problems (this is in London). '3' support just said check the handset, turn off take battery out etc no mention of any problems with coverage in my area. Also last night my daughter lost her sky landline and broadband but there was an automated message about her telephone exchange experiencing problems so I couldnt speak to her as our mobiles, she is with Orange, just kept breaking up and cutting out.

Just trying to ring '3' support on my mobile and its breaking up so much I cant hear the options.

sarah707
29-09-2012, 08:46 PM
That doesn't sound good :(

I hope you get it sorted soon xx

jadavi
30-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Our whole area has had really bad vodaphone coverage for about four days now.... Waiting for them to sort it out... Wonder if it's part of a bigger problem?

FussyElmo
30-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Couple of weeks ago tmobile/orange was having signal problems but I know that they were updating their masts in this area. Is your provider doing the same??

clareelizabeth1
30-09-2012, 07:42 AM
My family all have I phone 4 last weekend updated them and we all started to get each others messages. I was not impressed took everyone's phones off them assome things do not need to be found out. Figured out what had gone wrong in the end. But I will never quite trust I phones ever again.

janminder
30-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Did have a service message a couple of weeks ago to say improving in my area and there could be disruption for a short while and in fact no problems then but after this week not exactly sure what improvements they made. Got through to my providers technical team yesterday but their systems had gone down so they couldnt check anything for me. Reception still not perfect today but doesnt seem as bad.