PDA

View Full Version : My lo said......

sue m
25-09-2012, 05:54 PM
when she saw a children's programme with a spaceship 'that's the milky way, and I live on the earth'.

She's only 3 and 3 months so I was full of praise but where does that little gem come in the revised EYFS please?

Thank you.

Sue x

silvermist
25-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Understanding the world Im guessing, wow! thats amazing at that age xxx

sue m
25-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Thanks silvermist, I was gobsmacked myself when she said that lol. Mollymop and I were talking about it this morning and we thought UW too. We haven't had our training yet for the revised eyfs so were looking for it.

Sue xx

silvermist
25-09-2012, 07:44 PM
It inspired me to look it up after I'd answered your thread... could go with this one

'comments and asks questions about aspects of their familiar world such as the place where they live or the natural world.'

Bless her!:thumbsup:

sue m
25-09-2012, 07:48 PM
It inspired me to look it up after I'd answered your thread... could go with this one

'comments and asks questions about aspects of their familiar world such as the place where they live or the natural world.'

Bless her!:thumbsup:

And thanks again, that's what we thought. :thumbsup::D

Nothing in the revised eyfs about the milky way is there :laughing:

xx

silvermist
25-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Erm...not in the eyfs but there's something in my treat tin if you want it lol ;)

sue m
25-09-2012, 07:53 PM
You had to mention that didn't you lol, I'm doing Slimming World and trying to be good! :laughing: xx

silvermist
25-09-2012, 07:55 PM
whoopsy! Good luck, I'll just munch it myself then!:laughing::laughing:

sue m
25-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Well I really want chocolate now! :laughing::laughing:

silvermist
25-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Bet you would really love to have one of those big huge box of thorntons favourites right now, just the thought of those scrumptious creamy chocolate treats....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry I couldnt resist doing that!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

angeldelight
25-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Did someone mention milky way :laughing:

I haven't had one of those for ages

Angel xx

sue m
25-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Bet you would really love to have one of those big huge box of thorntons favourites right now, just the thought of those scrumptious creamy chocolate treats....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry I couldnt resist doing that!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I was beginning to think we could be friends too LOL :laughing: I'm going to be very good and have a fat free yogurt. :(

sue m
25-09-2012, 08:18 PM

Angel xx

I was never that keen on them Angel but right now...... I would :blush:

silvermist
25-09-2012, 08:20 PM
I was beginning to think we could be friends too LOL :laughing: I'm going to be very good and have a fat free yogurt. :(

A fat free yoghurt!!

Ive been telling myself for years that Im size sexy! :laughing::laughing:

and by the way, only a friend can joke about your weight loss, trust me I know!
:laughing::laughing:

silvermist
25-09-2012, 08:23 PM

Angel xx

Have you ever tried this Angel...take a chocolate penguin...bite off a corner at one end then a corner off the other end but diagonally...use it as a straw by sucking up some hot tea through it...I saw it on Graham Norton show and tried it.
OMG! Chocolate heaven!! Give it a try, youll never be able to eat a penguin normally again! xx

angeldelight
25-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Sue anything sounds tempting if you compare it to a fat free yogurt :laughing:

Xx

silvermist
25-09-2012, 08:24 PM

Xx

What she said!:laughing::laughing:

angeldelight
25-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Have you ever tried this Angel...take a chocolate penguin...bite off a corner at one end then a corner off the other end but diagonally...use it as a straw by sucking up some hot tea through it...I saw it on Graham Norton show and tried it.
OMG! Chocolate heaven!! Give it a try, youll never be able to eat a penguin normally again! xx

Oh my lot loving doing that ...I don't like any hot drinks so I just sit and watch ,they all say its yummy though

Angel xx

sue m
25-09-2012, 08:31 PM
A fat free yoghurt!!

Ive been telling myself for years that Im size sexy! :laughing::laughing:

and by the way, only a friend can joke about your weight loss, trust me I know!
:laughing::laughing:

You're so right, my friend and I both weigh about the same and both do SW and I bought her a fridge magnet that says back away fatty and I knew she would find that really funny. Don't think I could have given one to some of my friends. :cool:

I like your size sexy. :laughing: I don't think I could get away with that at my age though unfortunately. :rolleyes:

charleyfarley
25-09-2012, 08:31 PM

Angel xx

I have several packs in the fridge thanks to my Dad buying them for Chicken and Mook, they don't eat them. Hubby has even resorted to taking them to work to get rid :laughing:

Carol xx

sue m
25-09-2012, 08:32 PM

Xx

Very true. Had my fat free yoghurt now. Hoping that makes up for my vodka :o

tess1981
25-09-2012, 09:45 PM
my lo who will be 5 in october that the washing machine uses centripetal force:eek: if i had a donkey i would have fallen of it laughing :laughing:
she is a sponge and takes everything in

sue m
26-09-2012, 06:36 AM
my lo who will be 5 in october that the washing machine uses centripetal force:eek: if i had a donkey i would have fallen of it laughing :laughing:
she is a sponge and takes everything in

Blimey :eek: That is amazing.

loocyloo
26-09-2012, 08:00 AM

there is a company called teapigs who make wonderful ( expensive ) tea bags! ... but they do a chocolate tea! i've not tried it ... yet ... to busy working my way through the rest of the range! ;)
http://www.teapigs.co.uk/tea/all_tea/chocolate_flake_tea.htm