PDA

View Full Version : Have a little chuckle on my behalf

JCrakers
24-09-2012, 10:14 AM
:blush:
My bedroom is in the loft. We had a conversion in 04 and we have four windows making a full length window effect from roof to floor.
We always keep the blinds down which defeats the object really so....

I go upstairs last night, pitch black outside. As I get to top of stairs I start to get undressed. By the time I get to the light switch which is next to my bed and pick up my PJ's I only have my pants on. So bent over, everything hanging out included my belly (which can look flat when stood up ;))
I pick up my PJ top, still facing towards the wall and start to put it on. Turn round with my arms in the air, my PJ top half on to find all the blinds full up :laughing:

There are about 7-8 houses behind up in various areas who if they wanted to could have seen me..full length..nothing on...arms in air.

I shouted my DS up who was in absolute stitches on the bed for about 10mins. He had put the blinds up earlier on in the day. Little :censored:

silvermist
24-09-2012, 10:29 AM
:laughing::laughing:

Kids! You've gotta love 'em!! :laughing::laughing:

Ripeberry
24-09-2012, 11:54 AM
If that happened to me I would be doing a twirl for them and making signs as if the say 'WHAT?' They shouldn't be looking in the first place :blush:

sarah707
24-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Bless! :laughing: